Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Plus Intensive Repair Cream With Alpha Hydroxy

Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Plus Intensive Repair Cream With Alpha Hydroxy Reviews

Ranked #1070 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 01, 2016

This lotion really worked wonder on my dry itchy skin. I was absolutely blown away! I use it all the time because it makes my skin feel so nice. The only thing that I can think of that could always be a bit better is the smell. It's not a bad smell but it would make it that much better.

March 24, 2016

.wonderful cream! I have very dry hands. I do alot of crafts with wools and materials and i find it takes away all the moisture. My hands are so dry they turn white and crack. After trying this product within a week the cracks were gone. I use this daily. It's actually on my craft table.

February 07, 2016

Keeps my skin hydrated and no cracking, leaves my skin soft.

February 07, 2016

Best product for dry winter skin. Doesn't leave skin oily only hydrated with no residue. No more dry cracked hands when you use at least once a day.

March 09, 2010

Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Plus Intensive Repair Cream is a great way to relieve dry skin. It is great to use especially in winter. Would definitely recommend this product.

May 06, 2007

I got this yesterday at Walgreens because I need something that isn't going to send my skin into a temper tantrum and the fact that I'm allergic to everything doesn't help at all. This is one brand that I've always been able to use, well unless they put lavender/green tea/or soy in it. This comes out of the tube really thick. It requires a little effort to put it on but that is because it's really thick in nature. However, once you get it on you can almost feel your skin taking a deep relaxing breath. The downside to it is that sometimes it can make you feel a lil sticky for a short amount of time afterwards. But that depends on: 1) just how dry your skin is at the time, 2) where you put the lotion (I did it on my hands and also got a lil too much on at once... lil bit goes a LONG way.), 3) making sure you allow your skin time to let it sink in. Basically it's worth the money, is gentle enough for anyone to use and the big one... it doesn't wipe off easily or wash off easily. So if you're someone who either has a job that requires a lot of hand washing or you compulsively wash your hands... you're good either way.