Europe's Best Frozen Fruit Reviews

Ranked #776 out of 2312 in Grocery

April 08, 2016

I love having frozen fruit in my freezer! The only downside to this particular brand is that it is quite pricey when it is not on sale, and in my opinion, don't taste any different from the store brands. When they go on sale, I buy a lot, because my new obsession is smoothie bowls in the morning :)

April 08, 2016

I've tried the frozen Europe's and I was not disappointed at all. We always buy the frozen strawberries and we use it for smoothies. I wish they would come up with frozen bananas in that brand.

March 16, 2016

The thing that appealed to me the most about the Europe's Best Frozen Fruit
was the fruit combinations/options. Better options then other brands in comparison.
I find them quite expensive for a frozen product but I still like to have frozen fruit
to add to yogurt or smoothies.

March 16, 2016

Average tasting, I actually think I expected more flavour, more burst of flavour upoin eating, but tasted like any other brand of frozen fruits.
I think the marketing " Europe's best" gave me higher expectations, but I tasted no difference (in my opinion) from the other cheaper brands or even store brand frozen fruits.

For the price that these cost more, I will pass....

February 27, 2016

The Eurpoe's Best Frozen Fruit are great during winter times when there is less fresh fruit available in the grocery store. These are great for salads, smoothies and recipes. I also use these to make my baby pureed food. They taste amazingly fresh. They are a bit expensive but sometimes they come on sale.

October 02, 2015

You can find Europe's Best Fruit in the grocery section of most grocery stores. It's an awesome product to have in your freezer for making smoothies and mixing into desserts.

October 02, 2015

These are great to add to smoothies, or to snack on when they are thawed.

October 02, 2015

My daughters were getting tired of the same old thing for breakfast. Toast and jam, cereal, muffins, and eggo's. So my oldest daughter wanted milkshakes for breakfast which I really wasn't too thrilled on. We came up with a solution that made everyone happy. I purchased a really good blender and then began the introduction to Smoothies!! We bought a recipe book on smoothies, came up with many of our own and now breakfast is back in business once again and I owe a big thanks to Europe's Best Fruit. Thankfully they have frozen fruit in every variety possible. Sunburst Mango's, 4-Field Berry Mix, Woodland Blueberries, Caribbean Treasure to name a few. They have come out with Frozen Fruit Cups in individual sizes. I make enough for 2 or 4 of them to have, or we can just make enough for one person. It's extremely healthy (without the added calories of ice cream) and it works so well when one of the girls isn't that hungry. She then can take the rest in her thermos cup and drink it in school. If they even want this for lunch, I'm fine with it, and finally we have peace and quite:) (at least on one subject)

June 13, 2015

These are great quality, I love to make smoothies with these, the blueberries always taste fresh and sweet, yum.

May 29, 2015

The only frozen fruit I buy, perfect for my smoothies

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil