Excel Naturally Sweetened Peppermint Gum Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 85 in Gum

October 24, 2016

It was really nothing special, typical flavour and consistency but made with natural sugars instead. I guess its a good alternative for people who really pay attention to that. Flavour lasts for a fairly decent amount of time.

0.5/5

October 24, 2016

I got samples of this it was so terrible tasteing. It taste nothing like any excel gum I have ever tried. It was gross the flavor only lasted for 5 minutes what a joke

July 25, 2016

Excel's Naturally Sweetened Peppermint Gum tastes great! The texture is smooth and the gum does not fall apart/disintegrate. It also is not sticky, which is great! For a naturally sweetened gum, it's pretty good!

June 08, 2016

Good gum, and a good flavour that lasts a long time. Nice chewing gum that doesn't harden up, stays soft. I'm not a huge fan of peppermint so at first it's a bit overbearingly strong but after a bit it mellows and it's quite a pleasant taste.

June 07, 2016

It's a decent piece of gum. Spearmint is minty enough without being too minty, but it doesn't last very long. The texture is soft and easy to chew. I love that it's naturally sweetened, but it might not be good for teeth in the long run.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from Home Tester Club.

Updated On: June 07, 2016

*Peppermint

May 31, 2016

This gum was sent to me by the Home Testers Club to try. The flavour was not too sweet, nice and refreshing and not overly minty that it burned, like some do. The gum was very soft and plump and juicy and this lasted for about the whole hour that I was
chewing it! Didn't lose it's flavour by too much, and didn't get hard and stale or disintegrate like some other gums. My new favourite gum!

May 27, 2016

So this peppermint reminds me of the old Doublemint by Wrigley's, and well it is by Wrigley's. Except this one is made with plain old sugar and none of the artificial sweeteners. You only get 5 sticks in a package, so it's a fair bit less then what you would get back in the day. Each stick is 10 calories, which makes a whole pack 50 calories. Which might be hard to swallow, since we've all been used to calorie-free gum. I think it will do well for those who would prefer not to have artificial sweeteners, but I am surprised they didn't use Stevia instead of sugar. I find that the flavour also runs out a little too soon, but that was normal with gums back when I was a kid. So old is the new again! If you liked Doublemint, you'll like Excel Peppermint with Sugar.

Updated On: May 27, 2016

* I was provided a free sample from Home Tester Club.

May 21, 2016

Disclosure: Wrigley Canada & the Home Tester Club sent me a pack of Excel Naturally Sweetened Peppermint gum to try for free. Here are my thoughts about the gum:

Excel Naturally Sweetened Peppermint gum has a fresh peppermint scent. I like that this gum is naturally sweetened with real sugar, it doesn't have artificial colours, and it is made with fewer ingredients. Each pack contains 5 sticks of gum. That’s ok, however, it would be nice if the gum came in larger packs. I like that each stick is wrapped in foil to preserve its freshness. Also, I like the softness of the sticks. The sweetness of the gum is just right, it is easy to chew, it doesn't stick to your teeth, it has a nice texture, and it won't dry out your mouth when you chew it. The gum's flavour doesn't weaken significantly until you've chewed a stick for 15-20 minutes. Although I like the gum's peppermint flavour, I didn't appreciate the somewhat bitter aftertaste it left in my mouth. This gum isn't good enough to replace the brands of gum I regularly chew, however, it has inspired me to purchase gum that is naturally sweetened and doesn't have artificial colours.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?