Exfolimate

Exfolimate Reviews

1 review
Ranked #419 out of 922 in Bath & Body

November 26, 2014

Enter the 21st century and Exfolimate. No longer do you need a friend to scrape your back for you, you can use this newly designed implement to scrape you own skin.

I’m going to be perfectly honest and say that I was very skeptical when I opened my package and saw the Exfolimate product. But, I was judging a book by its cover, which is wrong, so I used it.

The first time I tried Exfolimate, I used it on my legs. The leash attached is used to prevent you from dropping it. I tend to break out on the back of my legs, so it was a good place to start. I noticed that my legs felt smoother and my break-outs haven’t been as bad.

Next, I tried it on my face and neck. You definitely need to be gentler on your face than on other parts of your body so that you don’t leave marks or damage the tender skin. When I was using Exfolimate on my chin, it gently scraped away a blemish that was starting to appear without me inappropriately squeezing it open.

Exfolimate can be used prior to shaving for both women and men for a smoother shave. The micro-grooves gently lift in-grown hairs without the damage from picking and squeezing. This is an exfoliating product that can remove dead skin cells, oils, pollution, dirt, and grime as well as stimulate circulation.

Exfolimate:

• Provides deeper cleansing, enhanced exfoliation and superior moisturizing
    • Cleanses, refreshes and revives skin
    • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
    • Leaves skin feeling softer and looking brighter
    • Improves skin tone and texture
    • Reduces dry spots and oily patches
    • Increases the absorption of skin care products
    • Safe for all skin types

So, what’s the best mate for your skin? Exfolimate!

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Weird Food Brands That Rock.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Crest 3D White Brilliance

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

Downy Un Stopables in Fresh

mascara Maybelline

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores