Fabletics Athletic Wear Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

November 02, 2016

I was a member with Fabletics for only 5 months. With the exchange rate right now, my first $25.00 outfit ws $65.00 instead after the conversion. I do still wear the half joggers with the gold fabletics lettering down the side leg and the reversible sports bra with purple, yellow, blue, and black, and other side is just purple with black straps. They fit perfectly. So I know their sizing is done really well.. The fabric is excellent too. My sportsbra is super comfortable and hasn't stretched out. I fits just perfect. The joggers are still mint. I don't put them in the dryer though and they have gold lettering and I don't want the lettering to crack from the dryer.

i also forgot one month to say "no" by the 6th of the month, and my card got charged, it is too much for me to remember every 6th of the month, and I really don't work out daily so I only need 2 outfits at the most . But they seem to have really good clothing and lots of styles and designs.

May 06, 2016

I am a big fabletics fan, their stuff is cheap and looks awesome, it comes quickly and I like their rewards program. I can't stop buying their sweatpants.

April 20, 2016

I've ordered several outfits from this site and I've found them all to be very high quality, well made, nice thick materials. The fit has been true as well, and I got some great deals around Black Friday. I'm in Canada so I do pay the exchange but even still I think the prices are very reasonable. I've heard from a few people that they were surprised to see the monthly charge but this was made very clear to me when I signed up, and the money goes into your account so it's still your money to spend, and if you don't want to be charged you just skip the month. It's very simple. They even email to remind you. I've only forgotten once in a year so I just bought a new outfit!

March 23, 2016

Okay so I was super pumped like I know a lot of you were as well! Such cute outfits and what seems to be a reasonable price.
Now I'm not a fitness instructor and I don't need to buy a bunch of new workout gear every month.
All was great I got 3 outfits because hey it was super cheap! Months went by and I just so happened to not check my visa statement for a few months. When I finally did I was delivered quite the shock... Fabletics had been charging my credit card $25 every month as a "membership fee".... BULLSfnsfbiubrea...... I canceled my account right away.... If they want to charge a monthly fee... they should make that very clear.

March 02, 2016

My boyfriend brought me a 3 pieces kit for Christmas, and theses clothes are amazing. They are super soft, they don't stretch they stay the same shape. I will definitively buy again!

January 14, 2016

They are great and comfortable to wear! The price is great as well for a full set. And they fit any size!

January 12, 2016

Super comparable to lulu lemon! Great products and fits. The only downfall is that the products are now sold in US dollars, I wish they were sold in car dollars. Shipping should also be free.

December 16, 2015

I signed up for this subscription service. Their products are really nice. When you first sign up you get 50% off your first outfit so it makes for a really good deal. Unfortunately the rest of the prices aren't that great for Canadians given our poor dollar and the shipping costs. It's a hard service to get out of. You have to call them which is a pain.

August 12, 2015

This athletic line is amazing! Sizes are accurate and the quality is phenomenal!

July 22, 2015

Most of my workout clothes are from Fabletics Athletic Wear. I have a few things from Under Armour, Nike, Lululemon. I even have a few pieces of workout wear from Winners and Walmart. But I’ve really been loving the ease and convenience of getting my workout clothes from Fabletics. There are good, bad and ugly points to Fabletics, but if you live in your workout clothes like I do, Fabletics might be a good option for you.

How it Works

(1) On the 1st of each month, Fabletics sends you an email of outfit options. Complete outfits start at just $49.95 USD. (2) Purchase the outfits you love, or if nothing catches your eye, simply skip the month by the 5th. You can cancel as many months as you like. (3) If you don’t make a purchase and you don’t skip the month by the 5th, you’ll be charged $49.95 for 1 member credit on the 6th. Each member credit can be redeemed for 1 outfit — use it to shop anytime.

If you live in your workout clothes – I mean from work, to yoga class to drinks afterwards, Fabletics is the perfect fit. The clothes look great in both the gym and on the street. A few weeks ago, I wore the Hamilton sweatpants to work with heels and a cropped, military style blazer. No one noticed I was wearing workout pants. In fact, I got compliments for being so chic on a Friday. Fabletics Athletic Wear not only looks great, but they wash well. No shrinking, no pilling and very little wrinkling. I just throw them in the washer on a cold wash, then throw them in the dryer on normal. I put my Fabletics workout wear through weekly washes and the colours are still vibrant and true as the day they arrived. Fabletics looks great, they fit well, they wash well and the price is right! For the cost of one pair of yoga pants from Lululemon, you can get an entire outfit , including shipping, from Fabletics.

I live in Canada so there’s always going to be that naggy shipping charge to contend with. Even on the Canadian Fabletics website, the prices are all listed in U.S dollars. Also, be sure to expect that email on the 1st of the month. Check your inbox and your junk mail as well. It happened to me once when I did not get 1st of the month email, but I got the 6th of the month credit email. If you do sign up, you just have to be aware, otherwise your credit will keep piling up meanwhile your workout wardrobe will be nadda. Keep in mind – you can make exchanges on your clothes – but you cannot get refund on credit.