Febreze Air Effects Apple Spice & Delight Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

Febreze Air Effects is like a breath of fresh air any time because it actually sweeps away stale and stifling odors and leaves a fresh scent.

November 16, 2016

i love Febreze Air Effects Apple Spice & Delight....
i am sensitive to strong smelling perfumes....
i like the fact that Febreze makes food sent ..

November 16, 2016

For a $3 deoderizer, I LOVE Febreze. This my Go-to Must-have Christmas scent. I love it during the winter/fall. I have to spray pretty frequently, but It's not a constant burning scented candle, so it's expected. Might irritate some people, because it smells a little spicy, but I love it.

October 03, 2016

cheap but also does not last too long. I don't suggest using in a bathroom or it will smell like flavoured poop. they are nice to freshen up a room quickly. i try to use candles

June 29, 2016

I didn't like this one!! Such a chemically apple smell. It's now used in the basement haha because I don't waste. I wish I would have smelt it in the store first.

June 29, 2016

We used this fabreeze apple spice and delight scent in our home during the holidays. All our guests complimented on how amazing our house smelled. It was perfect for the christmas season and the scent is pleasurable all through the year as well. I would definitely use this scent again because everyone raved about it the first time we tried it!

June 24, 2016

I prefer these Febreeze air fresheners to all others. The scents are nice and don't smell chemical like most other brands. Almost all of the scents are nice.

March 22, 2016

This girl s the one Febreeze product that I don't mind. It's got a nice crisp apple cinnamon smell. It's a nice inviting, comforting scent. Not overpowering and perfumey like most other Febreeze products.

July 09, 2015

smells like fall - i love it. warm and cozy like a blanket of yum

July 05, 2015

One of the better scents from this line smells fantastic and covers every smell

April 23, 2015

Love the apple spice fragrance, especially in the fall. It smells warm and inviting, like a warm hug when you walk in the door