• Febreze Air Effects Gain Island Fresh
  • Febreze Air Effects Gain Island Fresh

Febreze Air Effects Gain Island Fresh Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 547 in Home Fragrance

March 15, 2017

Omg ! I absolutely love candles but this one smells amazing. . It makes my living room smell so fresh. Wish I could have one burning constantly in my home.

February 25, 2017

i am obsessed with this product. i go through these candles so quickly (my fault because i let it burn for so long lol) it really takes away any bad smell (for me, my hedgehog). i try to buy a bunch of these when they're on sale because they are the best.

July 18, 2016

Le produit sent tellement le paradis. Parfait pour n'importe quel pièce dans la maison et camouffle tous les odeurs indésirables. Par conséquent, je trouve que la bouteille ne dur pas longtemps, mais comme le produit est excellent, il vaux tout de même la peine. Je recommande et je rachèterai très prochainement.

March 12, 2016

I love this scent it smell like Im on a tropical island.The smell is great the price is fair and I love the look.It leaves my house smelling fantastic.Any chance I get I'm spraying it everywhere.

March 08, 2016

We absolutely love the frebreeze and gain pair up it smells so good and keeps the hpuse smelling so fresh!! This really is a staple in our house!!!!!!!

January 26, 2016

It is nice to buy an a spray air freshener that will chomp up the ugly smells and leave a nice fragrance behind.....I use Febreze products all the time and I really like this just on of the laundry scent!

January 23, 2016

I love using Febreze products to freshen up my home.This Island Fresh is really nice ,it has a tropical citrus scent and it fills my home with such a refreshing smell that lasts for hours. Febreze products are fairly inexpensive and I would recommend this product to everyone.

June 12, 2015

i have been using this product for a month and i think it's great. it eliminates tough odors and the moisture that you spray reaches a wide area so if your place is big, you don't have to move a lot to spray it. and the handle is easy to press not unlike other air fresher that you have to insert much effort just to spray.