Febreze Fabric Refresher Reviews

Ranked #438 out of 511 in Home Fragrance

February 13, 2017

Febreeze doesn't just covers odours it helps iliminate them. The smell is clean and crisp. Great for covering embarrassing animal odours. Great price for the product. A must have at all times.

February 13, 2017

J'achète surtout celui antibactérien, car en plus de la senteur rafraîchissante, il tue les bactéries. On peut même l'utiliser ailleurs, auto, bateau, garage.

February 01, 2017

I love the spray nozzle! I find I use less product being able to control how much I'm spraying. The linen scent is my favorite, the smell stays on for hours. I use this on virtually all fabric services, the welcome mat by our front door gets sprayed often ;)

February 01, 2017

I really like Febreze Fabric because it leaves a smell of cleanliness and freshness. I use it to freshen the mattresses, the curtains and the sofa of the room besides the smell lasts a good time.

August 08, 2016

I just absolutely love the linen scent febreze it's by far my favorite. I stock up on these when I can. I use this on everything I can't wash and I mean everything!

January 15, 2016

I really like the Febreze products in general so I decided to get this product to freshen up pieces of furniture that can't be washed and it really worked. My living room was filled with the lovely scent of the Frebreze and it stayed for a few hours. It tends to leave things a little damp but other than that it's great.

October 24, 2015

After purchasing Lysol Fabric Mist as it was on sale and being sorely disappointed, I am back using Febreze and loving it. You can control how much you use without soaking the item. The scent is light and fresh and lasts nicely without being overpowering. It really does remove nasty odors without just temporarily covering them up.

March 15, 2015

I really like Febreze, I find that it really helps to eliminate odours and make your house smell great and more enviting. I like all the different smells it comes in as well.

November 24, 2014

May not be one of Febreeze's best products but it certainly helps a room smell good! It doesn't last as long as some of the other products I have tried, but initially it does the trick and eliminates smells.

September 23, 2014

Definitely not one of the best Febreze products out there. Don't get me wrong it smelled good but not long lasting and I found that the bottle leaked. Not a fan.