Febreze Fabric Refresher Reviews

Ranked #416 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

August 08, 2016

I just absolutely love the linen scent febreze it's by far my favorite. I stock up on these when I can. I use this on everything I can't wash and I mean everything!

January 15, 2016

I really like the Febreze products in general so I decided to get this product to freshen up pieces of furniture that can't be washed and it really worked. My living room was filled with the lovely scent of the Frebreze and it stayed for a few hours. It tends to leave things a little damp but other than that it's great.

October 24, 2015

After purchasing Lysol Fabric Mist as it was on sale and being sorely disappointed, I am back using Febreze and loving it. You can control how much you use without soaking the item. The scent is light and fresh and lasts nicely without being overpowering. It really does remove nasty odors without just temporarily covering them up.

March 15, 2015

I really like Febreze, I find that it really helps to eliminate odours and make your house smell great and more enviting. I like all the different smells it comes in as well.

November 24, 2014

May not be one of Febreeze's best products but it certainly helps a room smell good! It doesn't last as long as some of the other products I have tried, but initially it does the trick and eliminates smells.

September 23, 2014

Definitely not one of the best Febreze products out there. Don't get me wrong it smelled good but not long lasting and I found that the bottle leaked. Not a fan.

0.5/5

September 23, 2014

Its a huge rip off! Originally febreze was going to be used as something you spray on your towel before you get into it, so when you get out and your wet, the water will actually release those "bubbles" that trap dirt and release a good smell. Now, they've made it so it works for couches, sports, bags etc. but all it does is trap those odours for a bit (letting them just sit there) until you get it wet or sweat on it again re releasing those old odours plus the new ones.
Waste of time and money

September 17, 2013

OMG! So funny I would see this tonight. I just used half a bottle of Febreze today during a cleaning frenzy! I have two cats, two dogs, and a husband.....I used my Frebreze everywhere I could today, especially around the furniture where the dogs hang out. My house smells clean and fresh now.

August 21, 2013

I love the smell of febreze fabric refesher I just wish it would last longer. I buy regularly but have to use regularly too.

July 20, 2013

I love the smell of this. Even when I got a bit trigger happy, the smell wasn't too strong. The only down size to this product is that the smell doesn't last. Within an hour the smell would start to fade.