Febreze NOTICEables Dual Scented Pluggable Air Freshener Lavender Comfort & Gentle Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

NOTICEables is scented oil warmer you plug into any outlet for 30 days of fresh fragrance. This freshener eliminates odors from the air and alternates between two complimentary scents throughout the day. Use it to freshen up living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens, or try it for background odors like mustiness and pet smell.

June 11, 2016

I just purchased this last week as I was looking for something new to try in my attached garage. It always has a slight door in there not sure if it's musty or from my hubby's work clothes but I plugged this in out there and almost immediately I could smell it. It been about a week and it smells fantastic in the garage, not too strong but a really fresh vanilla/lavender aroma. Very impressed with this!

March 31, 2016

Not my thing.
It surely does the job in that it helps you avoid other odours so you only smell the scent that is put into the formula; however do you really want to be smelling those chemicals all day long? I may sound like a hippie, but how about some nice flowers or herbs to enjoy rather than something you plug in? ;P My personal opinion, as always.
Cheers!

March 07, 2016

Super awesome scent. Probably my favorite but again, why so expensive? I wait for it to go on sale and then stock up.
Lasting power is not long unless you put them everywhere.

February 28, 2016

I didn't notice the difference between the scents, that being said it did its job covering up my large dogs odor. Pretty much that is all I ask out of a room scent or deodorizer.

February 01, 2016

For the first couple weeks I can tell the difference between scents. Not my first choice though.

February 01, 2016

I really like the smell of this and I don't find it too powerful. Only downside is that it is expensive so I only buy it if I have coupons or it is on sale.

January 21, 2016

I used to use these in every floor of the house, they are expensive so when i saw coupons i would stock up.one day i forgot about one and it was on empty so i un plugged it and noticed it was super hot, i got scared and decided to do some resarch and found a lot of them catching fire...so i unplugged them all and decided to get some scentsy products which are safer and last a long time and cheaper.

Thanks but no thanks

January 05, 2016

I have the febreze noticeables dual scented pluggable air fresher in my porch,as soon as you walk through the door you can smell it,love it.

November 17, 2015

Price point is a little high but I do enjoy the scents and the product itself my friends always ask what brand is it?

September 08, 2015

Although the price point is a little high they are worth the money if you want to have your house smelling great. The switch from lavender and vanilla is so nice it makes your house more welcoming to others.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends