fitbit alta

fitbit alta Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 581 in Misc

January 07, 2017

I love my alta!! I work in an office and can often tend to get stuck at my desk. The alta reminders to move have been really helpful and made me much more aware of how long I've been sitting. I have a smaller wrist and it doesn't look to large. I also love the challenges with friends in the app. Great product and would definitely recommend it!

October 04, 2016

I love my Fitbit. They also take good care of their users. My strap was not staying on and I got a free replacement. The only reason I took off half a star is because, I don't find the sleep tracker very accurate. I get up for washroom breaks quite often in the night but it never shows on my Fitbit. When I wake up in the mornings, it's also not tracked. I have to manually sync my tracker to the app to "inform" the system I'm awake.

October 02, 2016

This watch keeps me on my toes
    I love that you can challenge friends and track your entire day. The reminders to move are great!!
    I'm always trying to beat my previous day. On my lazy days it surely shows
    So happy I bought this!!

July 13, 2016

I got one of these as a mother's day gift to myself. A couple of girlfriends also got them around the same time and I am way more active than I used to be, so for me this thing is working! We challenge each other which really motivates me to get out and get walking. The fitbit app also comes with a food tracking area which is decent, or is also compatible with other apps like myfitnesspal or weight watchers. The sleep part of the tracking is not super accurate or useful to me. Otherwise I am enjoying this gadget!

June 29, 2016

I have been embarking on a new way of eating and wanted to be able to accurately get my calories burned. Decided to splurge on the alta. It is a bit pricey. However once set up it is super easy to use,lightweight, and easy to read. I love how it has the watch built right in ao I don't have to worry about wearing one as well.

May 15, 2016

I've been using this for 4 days so far and i'm really happy with it. It is able to auto detect the activity that i am doing and it lets me know when i have a new text msg or call. I'm not sure if it might over estimate the number of steps but its a really good device to let you know how active you have been for the day. I think it is really good for getting encouragement to stay active throughout the day.