Fitbit Charge Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 163 in Weight Management

October 15, 2016

Wonderful way to remind you how many steps you need to walk in one day. I find it to be a great motivator. Now I need a treadmill and then things will be really great.

September 18, 2016

Love love love my fitbit charge! I wear it everyday/all day! It is very accurate with step counting! It tracks sleep as well which u love! I have zero complaints about this product!

September 04, 2016

My boyfriend and I love our Fitbit's for fitness, nutrition, weight, water and sleep tracking plus the silent vibrating alarms are a genius idea! We wake up a couple apart on the weekdays so not being jolted awake by a loud alarm 2 hours early has helped the quality of my sleep so much. My Fitbit has been the key motivator for keeping me on track with my diet and I am visually noticing the weight loss after only a month.

July 26, 2016

I love Love LOVE my Fitbit charge!! It has helped me lose 75 lbs! It encourages me to stay active and set a daily step goal. I love how I can 'compete' with my friends with different challenges throughout the week. It syncs to My Fitness Pal which is also a bonus.

May 30, 2016

The most motivational tool that is lightweight and a stylish, yet plain, accessory. A wonderful product however production has gotten worse, quality is lacking and they need to up their game Fitbit is great at exchanges and customer service with any problems.

May 08, 2016

My husband and I both tried a Fitbit Charge about a year ago. We enjoyed having them and loved being able to see just how active we really were. It was a great eye opener and motivator. That said, the quality of our items weren't great. My clasp was always letting go and I lost my FB about 3 times. Thankfully, it was always returned. I emailed about it but they weren't helpful sadly. Finally, one day, it was gone. Their support offered me 25% off a new one but my FB was only 6 months old. I haven't bothered replacing it. My husband's died after about 9 months and they quickly mailed him a new one. That was really nice.

In our group of friends, quite a few have FBs and none of them (NONE) lasted a year. They have all had one replaced by FB because one day they stopped working. So because of all that, I wouldn't get another one. For the price, they are great! But just a heads up on potential future troubles.

April 30, 2016

Had a flex then upgraded to the Charge. The product does what it says but I found the battery life dropped off steeply after about 6 months. Costco refunded me and I've move up to the Charge HR. If this fails as well I'll be moving away from the Fitbit products.

April 29, 2016

I am absolutely in love with my fitbit. I purchased the charge after I lost my flex at work, I really enjoy that you can track steps, calories burnt, miles walked, floors climbed, and it also tells the time, works as a stopwatch and shows caller id. I also enjoy using the fitbit with the app so I get 100% effectiveness. This is a product I would forever recommend.

April 21, 2016

Finally found a tracking tool that I really do enjoy using! I have already lost 15lbs since using this (started Jan 8, 2016) and when I lost the charger cable last week, I for once became frantic that I was going to be without. I searched high and low for a genuine FitBit charger (phew I did get one!). If you are looking for help and something that really works with other software apps such as Myfitnesspal I can not recommend this enough. I now really want a FitBit with a heart rate monitor!

April 15, 2016

I started out with the Charge and then upgraded to the Charge HR - I've been wearing it for just over a year now and I have to say I do love it! The heart rate monitor I find very accurate, I've tested it against other heart rate monitors and just counting my own BPM and it's always right on or maybe 1-2 beats off. The heart rate also helps to more accurately calculate calories burned, it tracks your sleep, steps, stairs climbed, it also automatically logs activities when you start moving around. I find it very comfortable to wear for the most part, and it does loosen up over time, the band becomes softer and I think more comfortable.
Would definitely recommend! I got 2 coworkers onto it now too!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic