Fitbit Charge Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 177 in Weight Management

February 09, 2017

I got a FitBit Charge for Christmas and was so excited when I opened it up! I have been wearing it almost every day since and I love how it keeps me on track to get more steps in each day, exercise more and it connects to MyFitnessPal where I track all my food. The heart rate monitor part is awesome, and I love the sleep tracker, too! Definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in it.

January 16, 2017

I purchased my fitbit charge in March 2016. It has made me very aware of how active or inactive (haha) I am daily. I love that its a constant reminder to get moving. It not only tracks steps but also heartrate, sleep & calories. I love mine and wear it daily! Support is also really good for Fitbit if you ever have any issues.

October 15, 2016

Wonderful way to remind you how many steps you need to walk in one day. I find it to be a great motivator. Now I need a treadmill and then things will be really great.

September 18, 2016

Love love love my fitbit charge! I wear it everyday/all day! It is very accurate with step counting! It tracks sleep as well which u love! I have zero complaints about this product!

September 04, 2016

My boyfriend and I love our Fitbit's for fitness, nutrition, weight, water and sleep tracking plus the silent vibrating alarms are a genius idea! We wake up a couple apart on the weekdays so not being jolted awake by a loud alarm 2 hours early has helped the quality of my sleep so much. My Fitbit has been the key motivator for keeping me on track with my diet and I am visually noticing the weight loss after only a month.

July 26, 2016

I love Love LOVE my Fitbit charge!! It has helped me lose 75 lbs! It encourages me to stay active and set a daily step goal. I love how I can 'compete' with my friends with different challenges throughout the week. It syncs to My Fitness Pal which is also a bonus.

May 30, 2016

The most motivational tool that is lightweight and a stylish, yet plain, accessory. A wonderful product however production has gotten worse, quality is lacking and they need to up their game Fitbit is great at exchanges and customer service with any problems.

May 08, 2016

My husband and I both tried a Fitbit Charge about a year ago. We enjoyed having them and loved being able to see just how active we really were. It was a great eye opener and motivator. That said, the quality of our items weren't great. My clasp was always letting go and I lost my FB about 3 times. Thankfully, it was always returned. I emailed about it but they weren't helpful sadly. Finally, one day, it was gone. Their support offered me 25% off a new one but my FB was only 6 months old. I haven't bothered replacing it. My husband's died after about 9 months and they quickly mailed him a new one. That was really nice.

In our group of friends, quite a few have FBs and none of them (NONE) lasted a year. They have all had one replaced by FB because one day they stopped working. So because of all that, I wouldn't get another one. For the price, they are great! But just a heads up on potential future troubles.

April 30, 2016

Had a flex then upgraded to the Charge. The product does what it says but I found the battery life dropped off steeply after about 6 months. Costco refunded me and I've move up to the Charge HR. If this fails as well I'll be moving away from the Fitbit products.

April 29, 2016

I am absolutely in love with my fitbit. I purchased the charge after I lost my flex at work, I really enjoy that you can track steps, calories burnt, miles walked, floors climbed, and it also tells the time, works as a stopwatch and shows caller id. I also enjoy using the fitbit with the app so I get 100% effectiveness. This is a product I would forever recommend.

Velour Mink Lashes

Ferrero Rocher

The DivaCup

gadzooks added a new review for
    Unico Tomato Paste

BesoYT added a new review for
    Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk