Five Alive Passionate Peach Citrus

Five Alive Passionate Peach Citrus Reviews

Ranked #422 out of 2318 in Grocery

March 09, 2016

This is my sons favorite juice drink. It is very tangy and different than any other juice my sons have tried. I try to buy a lot when it is on sale, but will pay the full price if I am all out.

March 09, 2016

Five Alive was my favourite canned beverage growing up. I recently re-discovered it when buying groceries - but now I get it in the tetra pak. So delicious and thirst quenching.

December 14, 2015

Five Alive Passionate Peach Citrus
    ;

Five alive combines great fruits into a juice that is refreshing and full of flavour.
    Peach citrus has the sweetness of peaches yet the refrehsing citrus taste that explodes in your mouth full of taste buds.

It is great to drink warm or cold.

Does contain a lot of sugar content, but overall I will continue buying

September 18, 2015

I've noticed that Five Alive is less appealing than other brands such as SunRype. This could be affected by my slight dislike of jumbled fruit juices, and by the two-year-old expired Five Alive juice box that I almost consumed.

September 04, 2015

My favourite peach juice, by far! I love the kick it gives compared to a plain peach juice. It's not quite as pure as it can get in terms of juice, but it's a childhood favourite.

August 31, 2015

Love five alive. I have been drinking this ever since i was a kid. Price is really good and taste is even better. Now my daughter loves it as well!

August 31, 2015

Love this juice ! The price is great for the whole jug !!

June 24, 2015

Probably my favorite Five Alive juice. I love peaches and I love citrus - perfect combination. Sweet and sour with lots or flavor. Great on its own, in cocktails, smoothies, shakes, you name it.