Good

Flatout Flatbread- Multi-grain with flax Reviews

Ranked #310 out of 2318 in Grocery

December 20, 2016

I loooove these wraps! They are lower calorie compared to other wraps due to their ingredients and size - so you get your bread fix without being overly heavy or high calorie.

Taste wise I haven't found one I haven't enjoyed!

Perfect for a sandwich and also great baked as a pizza crust for a healthier version

June 19, 2016

Love love love these products. I follow the weight watchers program and these fit into my menu plan well. They are tasty, versatile (you can use them for breakfast, lunch, supper and even dessert). I'm not a huge bread eater and have always preferred wraps to bread but most often they are higher in calories than bread but this ones are worth every calorie. Check out the website for delicious recipes ans ideas to use them.

February 22, 2016

I love these Flatout Flatbread. They don't break when I roll them as a wrap and great as a base for a personal pizza. The Multigrain with Flax is healthier than the original which I love. I find the price is great comparing it with other company wraps. I buy a pack every two weeks.

February 15, 2016

This flatbread is so tasty! I think it's my new favorite.
    I really like the texture of it. It's really soft and easy to roll up.
    I find myself using it to make tacos or peanut butter & banana
    snack wraps. Great for making your own flatbread pizzas at home too.