Good

Flipp Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 987 in Misc

November 08, 2016

I LOVE this app!!! I have become an expert in grocery prices due to this app! Now I can find out where the REAL deals are for the items I need. Which is handy as I am on a strict budget!

March 12, 2016

The best app around! I use this app every time I go shopping as it makes couponing/ price matching easier than any other app I have tried. It gives you a variety of flyers and sorts them by category. HIGHLY recommend this

March 05, 2016

Flipp is a free software for Android and iOS that you can look up weekly flyers to see what is on sale in your area. The software has a list of categories for the flyers. I mainly use it for Grocery shopping. You can also do keyword searches instead of flipping through each individual flyer. You can circle an ad that you are interested in and it will save it in a list for ypu . You can also tag a flyer in your favourites. You can also make a shopping list. The software will also let you know if there is a coupon for any item in the flyer. The only downside though is that they require you to print a paper copy of the coupon to redeem it. For that reason I don't bother with the coupons in the software. I use the software basically for price matching.