Foot Petals TipToes
Good

Foot Petals TipToes Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 164 in Foot Care

January 20, 2016

I was so happy to try this product. It has made my feet feel heavenly. With the height of todays heels and the pressure on the ball of your feet, this product has helped so much to eliminate the pain and agony of wearing these high heals. Thank you so much for developing such a wonderful product.

February 06, 2015

I don't find these make any difference to how your foot feels after wearing heels, but I do find that they help your foot from sliding forward in shoes, particularly strappy ones. I have a couple pairs of platform sandals with a slight heel and my foot slides around causing blisters and these help. Nice of them to make them in (Caucasian) flesh tone so they are inconspicuous. they might also come in black.

February 06, 2015

It's not that good of a product but if you need it, I say go for it girl!

December 13, 2011

I'm dissapointed that I waited so long to try these. They're truly a life saver! After wearing heels for an hour or longer the balls of my feet would be sore and uncomfortable. These ball of foot cushions eliminate that pain and make walking in heels so much more comfortable. Great price and a must have for all your heels!