Foreo LUNA Mini Facial Brush Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 68 in Cleansing Tools

June 18, 2016

I have really been enjoying this product. I personally found the Clarisonic way too harsh, and I hated that I had to use the brush heads that can hold bacteria and have to be replaced. The Foreo Luna Mini 2 has been the perfect answer for me.

It fits perfectly in my hand and makes for a very relaxing facial massage. My skin feels so much cleaner and seems to absorb my moisturizer better (my dry skin looks much more hydrated when I use it regularly). I love that I can enjoy the variety of different speeds. Having two different sizes of silicone heads is perfect and I switch between them depending on where I am cleaning.

I do have little bit of trouble getting the product into smaller areas like the sides of my nose, where my largest pores are but this is a very small issue.

February 11, 2016

I have been using the Luna for about 2 weeks now and I love it! I have noticed my face feels alot softer and there are a lot less dry patches. For somebody with sensitive skin, I found the Luna is gentle enough to use on a daily basis without any irritation.
However, after the 2 weeks, the Luna seemed to have malfunctioned on me. The power of the vibration wasn't as strong and I thought I needed to charge it, which I thought was weird because I heard once charged, the Luna should work for a few months before having to charge it again. Once I plugged it in, I didn't get the blinking charge light that is suppose to turn on. I left it for a few minutes and came back to find the light did turn on but it was solid, which is suppose to mean the Luna is at a full charge. I left it charging for about 12 hours-ish and tried turning it on later. I got nothing. I have been meaning to do an exchange at Sephora but haven't had the time yet. It has been sitting in my shower, unused, for about a week. Then I noticed that yesterday morning, the solid charge light turned on, and it has been on every since. It's been about 2 days since the light has been on now and I intend to exchange it for another one tomorrow, since I loved using it when it was working. I'm just hoping this malfunction does not happen again.

January 18, 2016

It is a miracle product!!My face has never looked as clear and healthy as it does now.Since using Luna mini I have had no problems with pimples or blemishes and no red bumps on my face!Some people may say $$$ is a lot for a facial cleansing product but i think this is well worth the money.Especially as with this product there are no brush heads that you have to keep replacing every few months.It is also sanitary and very easy to clean after using.However,I think it's well worth a try.

January 07, 2016

Where has this been all my life?? I've always had an on again off again relationship with the Clarisonic, reason for being is that I found it to be too harsh on my skin sometimes. As I get older I notice that my skin wasn't as bouncy as it use to be and my pores were being accentuated. The more I used the Clarisonic I found that it was stripping my skin too much and the brush head was too rough with my skin. But the Foreo is a DREAM. Not only was it gentle on my skin but it helped reduce my pores and blackheads significantly. Mind you this device will vibrate and almost open up your pores and push all the gunk to the surface. If the device didn't completely remove my blackheads I noticed that it did however, made the extraction a lot more easy with ZERO irritation.

After several uses my skin has been brighter, clearer and firmer. Mind you that I am not saying that the Clarisonic is a bad product - I just think that the Foreo is better suited for me as I have gotten older.

October 23, 2015

I personally like the Clarisonic better, but the Foreo LUNA Mini Facial Brush is very comparable at a much lover price.

October 23, 2015

bought it at SAPHORA. It was pricey but I like the effect it has

September 22, 2015

I purchased the Foreo LUNA Mini and am IN LOVE. Truly. This was such a great purchase - and I even got the special edition one with the little turtles on it! Easy to use, easy to clean, feels good while I'm using it and I can use my regular wash with it. I tend to get some flaky skin around my hairline in the winter, and the LUNA has been very effective at keeping my skin flake-free. I've been told that I can use an exfoliator with it, but I'm not sure that I would, because the small bristles and vibration would likely just hold the exfoliation beads within it, rather than giving a better scrub. I'm sure I will give it a try, though, because the Luna Mini is so easy to clean that it wouldn't be a problem if it didn't work out. I like that there are two different settings. Only one "con" ... the natural position of your hand leaves your thumb right over top of the on/off switch. I've found that I accidentily change the setting and/or turn it off as I'm going along, just from how I hold it. I wish the button was in a different space. Other than that, it's truly perfect - it's a great size, a perfect shape, and the silicon bristles are just right - not too hard or too soft.

June 10, 2015

This brush is great for super sensitive skin that is also acne prone. Since it's silicone it's very hygienic and easy to clean and you also only have to charge it once or twice a year. I've tried the clarisonic mia and i definitely prefer this cleansing brush because as I said it's more hygienic plus you don't have to buy replacement brush heads which really adds up in the long run. The only thing i don't really like about it is that it is somewhat awkward to hold and it can be a little bit uncomfortable after a minute or two, but the way your skin looks after using this is totally worth the hand cramps. If you want to get it for a little bit cheaper wait until black Friday and they sometimes have a discount code.

May 13, 2015

I love my Luna Mini! I use it daily and it makes my skin feel so soft after usage. I prefer the Luna Mini over Clarisonic, it is not as harsh on my skin. I also love how you rarely have to charge the Luna Mini I have been using it for months and have only charged it one time, awesome!

April 08, 2015

I absolutely love my Foreo Luna Mini facial brush. I love that I don't have to change the brush and that I can use in the shower. I use it every day and only have to charge it after 3-4 months of use. I definitely feel that it helps keep my face clean and have noticed that my pores have gotten smaller. A must buy!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches