Fresh Sugar Lip Polish Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 14 in Lip Scrub

July 06, 2016

My lips feel great after using this scrub. I know you can make your own, but this is so convenient and smells great. Really gets the dead skin off. I don't love the price because I think they could make it smaller and cheaper for what it is. Overall would buy again though (but it lasts forever so I won't need to).

June 26, 2016

I picked this up at Sephora for about $30. When I went to use it, I was very disappointed. There are hardly enough granules of sugar mixed in to be considered a scrub. It does a VERY poor job of exfoliating. Feels like I'm rubbing just a few granules of sugar over my lips, per amount recommended. Mostly it feels like I'm rubbing a thick oil all over my lips with a few very fine grains of sugar mixed in. Try adding more product and even more oil resulting in less exfoliation. For what I paid, I'm very dissatisfied. This product is not worth it. Just buy one from the store that uses minamalistic packaging for their handmade/fresh soaps. Works 100x better than this garbage.

April 23, 2016

I like using this lip scrub when my lips get is bit dry and could use a bit of exfoliation. This scrub is effective in making my lips feel nice and smooth again; however, the sandy bits in this scrub are fairly coarse so if you have sensitive lips and require something gentler, this may no work for you.

February 08, 2016

it's a little pricey, but after you use it, your lips feel so soft. good results

August 17, 2015

Thanks to shea butter and jojoba oil as an almost binding agent, this feels like a thick lip balm with a grit. Some lip scrubs are just sugar without the “balm” and always end up falling off my lips and into the sink. Every milligram of this stayed on my lips. The brown sugar scent is heavenly although from owning other Fresh products with brown sugar, the shelf life is short before the scent starts to go off…like most sugar scrubs, remove with a damp washcloth and guaranteed your lips will feel 10x softer. You won’t even feel the need to apply lip balm afterwards.

August 04, 2014

When I find out that Benefit discontinued their Dr. Feelgood Lip Buffing Beads, I was sad. This product is pretty good with a better price and design(Benefit had a tiny squeeze tube). This comes in a jar. You only need a little dab to the moistened area. It can be used 2-3 times a week to polish away. It leaves my lips smoother and softer. The scent is lovely. Worth trying!

February 20, 2014

I'm in love with this lip scrub. It's easy to use and leaves my lips soft and smooth.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml