Good

Fridababy snot sucker Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 422 in Baby Miscellaneous

January 09, 2017

When my sister told me about this product, I thought it was absolutely disgusting!! But when my daughter got her first cold at 3 months old, and she was so stuffed she had trouble sleeping, I would use this snot sucker, and it worked wonders!!!!! So easy to clear the nose up. And the product is easy to clean and disinfect as well.

January 09, 2017

I received the Snotsucker as part of a baby shower gift and thought it was a little strange but when my 8 week old baby caught his first cold I was so grateful I had it! It honestly really does work, cleared his nasal congestion right up !

April 11, 2016

At first I was COMPLETELY disgusted by this product, but when the first cold hit my two yr old, I gave it a whirl. SO GLAD we did! It is simple, effective and my LO doesnt freak when its being used like the traditional bulb suckers. (less pressure I think!) I def reccomend it to ANYONE with kids too young to blow their nose properly

March 10, 2016

The snot sucker! This little contraption has you (yes you!) suck snot out of your congested baby's little nose. Don't worry, there's a nice hygienic filter so snot will not enter your mouth. This was very effective and easy to use. Helped get us through baby's first cold. She even seemed to get a kick out of it- she would giggle as I got it ready to suck. Love love love!