• Gaiam Aluminum Water Bottle
  • Gaiam Aluminum Water Bottle

Gaiam Aluminum Water Bottle Reviews

Ranked #503 out of 541 in Misc

January 25, 2016

nice designs on bottles, easy to use, does the job perfectly

January 26, 2015

Very nice product from Gaiam, i got mine few days ago. I have one in green, very cute design and its soooo light! Amazing! Cant wait to bring it to workout with me.

July 11, 2012

Love my Gaiam water bottle! I take it with me to the gym every trip , it goes everywhere with me and it's unique, so I never get it mixed up with anyone else's. I also like to think myself somewhat earth friendly, and I like to have a reusable water bottle, as apposed to throwing out 5 or 6 plastic bottles everyday. I feel it's a small contribution to the earth, and these water bottles are creative and so pretty. It works for me and my personality.
Love these !!

November 17, 2009

I got the "earth meets sky" design (the blue one with leaves) of this water bottle, and I really love it. When I saw it on their website the leaves look greenish brown, but they are more like all brown in reality.

This water bottle is 25.36 fluid oz. (750 ml) size with a ring-top screw cap. The size is great because it does hold so much, but can be a bit annoying when on the go. I like that you can fill it at night and refrigerate it and have it ready for the next day. The paint is durable (no chips yet and I use it steady) and not dents (I can't even count how many times it has been dropped or banged) Also, while the screw top does not leak what so ever, it gurgles little drops when you screw the top back on and it can sometimes be a bit annoying.

All in all I would recommend and would buy again since they are far less expensive than other brands.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml