Gap Dream
Good

Gap Dream Reviews

Ranked #1166 out of 1215 in Perfume

February 19, 2014

Someone please tell me if I can still get this somewhere! I've been using it for years, probably since high school - I just can't get used to any other perfume. I am sensitive to scents but I absolutely love this - it's fresh and light and doesn't hang over you in a thick cloud like many perfumes do. Guys love it - I just wish I could buy more!!!

February 03, 2007

Oh ya! This perfume has been in my collection since high school. It's a fun scent that's refreshing and you can wear anywear. It's not expensive at all and comes in different sizes. The small one is great for the purse! It's my fave gap perfume.

January 30, 2007

This is one perfume that has managed to stay in my collection since high school. I'm constantly running out of this scent because I love it so much. Freesia, orange flower, and pure cloud will always be around. Some Gap scents have come and gone, but this one, I feel, will be around forever. It's a classic! I find a lot of guys like this scent as well ;)

Neuven added a new review for