Gardeners by Upper Canada Mint & Eucalyptus Lip Balm
Good

Gardeners by Upper Canada Mint & Eucalyptus Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #689 out of 787 in Lip Balm

February 08, 2016

This Lip Balm Gardeners by Upper Canada Mint & Eucalyptus is a fantastic moisturizing lip balm. Winter can really dry out my lips. Applying once or twice per day is all I needed. Smells amazing. Try it for yourself to keep your lips from drying out. All natural ingredients.

May 18, 2010

I live in Calgary, which has a very dry climate. In the winter, my lips crack, flake and peel so deeply they often bleed. In the spring and summer, my lips dry out just as much as they do during the winter. I have spent a fortune on lip balms over the years and this is the best one I have ever found. It soothes and heals my tortured lips.

The lip balm contains beeswax, shea butter fruit, jojoba seed oil, castor seed oil, Vitamin e, benzophenone 3, lemon peel oil, honey. It can be somewhat difficult to find; many places that carry the Gardeners line of products don't carry the lip balm, but some Mark's Work Wearhouse stores and many garden centres do carry it.