Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Fortifying Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 539 in Conditioner

December 02, 2016

I recommend the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Conditioner because it distresses Damaged hair and it also reconstructs and Preserves strength for strong hair that looks rejuvenated.

November 01, 2016

La première fois que j'ai utilisée ce produit, j'étais pas certaine malgré les nombreux bons commentaire que j'avais entendue. Après plusieurs essaies, je l'ai complètement adopté. Il a fait des miracles dans mes cheveux en si peu de temps. Il sent super bon et ne rend pas les cheveux sec. Je l'adore et je le recommande.

August 28, 2016

This conditioner works like a miracle on my blonde hair. It feels and looks incredibly healthy. My ends no longer feel like dried out straw. I love it!

August 19, 2016

I recently started using this product because my hair seemed so dry and damaged. It has softened my hair and it smells great too. My kids have noticed and can't stop playing with mom's hair, lol!

June 13, 2016

I was fortunate to receive this conditioner #gotitfree from @GarnierCAN in exchange for my honest opinion. The conditioner smells as amazing as the shampoo. It has a thick consistency that penetrates deep in my hair to give it a thorough conditioning treatment. I can see a difference in the performance of my hair. I like knowing that this product helps protect my hair from future damage. My distressed hair has been rejuvenated thanks to this fortifying conditioner.

November 27, 2015

Made my hair smooth, less tangles. Helped with split ends.

October 05, 2015

pretty good, the price is right and the scent is good.

January 23, 2015

The first time i used this conditioner as well as the shampoo it immediately felt different and softer in the shower. Makes your hair so soft and not dry makes the ends feel soft as well if they were like straw before! love it!

January 06, 2015

Good product but not what I needed for my hair.

August 31, 2014

Continuous use does help maintain the strength so it doesn't go so damaged.

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

jessiekohut added a new review for
George Foreman Grill