Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 337 in Eye Cream

Diminish the appearance of puffy eyes with the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller.
The Anti-Puff Eye Roller decongests your puffy eyes while clearing your nasal passage!
With included Acetominophen, Garnier Nutritioniste will help with your sinus and colds with a hint of lemon flavour!
visit their main website for more details are www.garnier.ca

November 27, 2016

Disappointed, didn't really notice a difference and I used it religiously. I always have puffy eyes in the morning, the cooling sensations was nice, but not truly effective.

November 05, 2016

J'aime quand même bien la bille de garnier pour les poches sous les yeux. Je trouve l'effet du produit super frais sur la peau en dessous des yeux. Hydratant léger .

November 05, 2016

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. When I first tried it out, I was impressed at how efficiently it worked at reducing puffiness underneath the eye area and it did so rather quickly. The roller ball feels very refreshing and cool on the skin and it works well at dispersing the right amount of product as you roll it back and forth. The issue I had was after the product had time to dry, I sort of felt my skin tightening where I had applied the product. When I went to look in the mirror, I could see that wherever the product was placed, the skin was now shiny in that area and it seemed pulled back, sort of what you would get with an eyelift. As I passed my finger on the area to see whether it was completely dry, the product began to come apart, much like a film of glue you would rub back and forth between your fingers. It looked like a mess afterwards. I tried applying my under eye concealer on my other eye and it looked so bad. I had to completely remove it and start over without any anti-puff product underneath. Therefore, if I were to use this again, I would only apply it on days when I am staying home or before bed (which I know defeats the purpose of using it because it should be applied in the morning when eyes are most puffiest, but I don't see another choice). I don't want to give this a thumbs down because the puffiness did go away a good deal, but at the same time, I don't know if I would spend the money on it again. It gets a "meh" from me.

October 07, 2016

I got this for my friend ,she always have puffy eyes in the morning ,told her to put it in fridge ,she is so excited to use this and its effective too .

September 03, 2016

I have used this in the past, but did not purchase again. I put this in the fridge for a nice cool feeling, when I used it. I put this under my eyes, it felt nice when I put it on, but the next day the puffiness was still there. I continued to try this product but no results.

August 12, 2016

- Garnier’s Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller is the first eye treatment that I have made a habit to consistently apply in my skincare routine. I think this is due to the simple roll-on applicator and the transparent serum that is absorbed immediately.
- The eye serum’s ingredients of caffeine and pro-vitamin b5 with the roll-on applicator help stimulate the delicate eye area. The caffeine ingredient decongests eye puffiness and diminishes dark circles while the pro-vitamin b5 refreshes and hydrates the under eye area.
- I first heard of Garnier’s Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller from a Tana Mongeau makeup routine YouTube video where she displayed the skincare products she used before applying foundation. This intrigued me enough to purchase it at my local grocery store when I was there.
- This eye serum is for all skin types and to achieve the best results gently roll Garnier’s Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner, one to two times. Also use a finger to smooth in any excess until absorbed.
- I recommend Garnier’s Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller to anyone who hasn’t already incorporated an eye cream or serum into their skincare routine. The product is affordable and the roll-on applicator makes the process simple for everyone.

July 23, 2016

It did okay at de-puffing, I put it in the fridge for more effectiveness. I wouldn't call it a stinging- but it's something definitely you don't want to put into your eye. It's cooling and that tingling is going to vary person to person whether they can handle it.

April 22, 2016

Feels nice, cool and refreshing under the eyes. Too bad it didn't do anything for puffiness, wich was what I was hoping. I like the roller and I may use it for another product... But I wouldn't buy it again cause its not effective for me.

March 09, 2016

I received this as a gift it really works I put on in the morning and there is no wrinkle under my eyes all day. if I am going out at night I re apply

February 26, 2016

I am a Garnier, I don't know what you would call it but,I'm one of those people who use a lot of their products and believe in their products.I have a couple of these Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller.I use them about every second day on my under eyes because I have these puffy like bags under my eyes that makes me look like I hadn't slept for about a week..I don't know if it is hereditiy or not but,my Mom had the same thing.To get back to this Garnier Anti-Puff Roller,I find that it is real kool to the touch but,within five minutes or so on each eye,the puffiness is gone down and it looks a lot different and better.I would recommend this product to anyone who has puffiness under their eyes and want to take care of it.It isn't that expensive and sometimes Garnier has a sale on some of their products and these usually are included.

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk