Diminish the appearance of puffy eyes with the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller.
The Anti-Puff Eye Roller decongests your puffy eyes while clearing your nasal passage!
With included Acetominophen, Garnier Nutritioniste will help with your sinus and colds with a hint of lemon flavour!
visit their main website for more details are www.garnier.ca
Average Price: $16.00
I got this for my friend ,she always have puffy eyes in the morning ,told her to put it in fridge ,she is so excited to use this and its effective too .
I have used this in the past, but did not purchase again. I put this in the fridge for a nice cool feeling, when I used it. I put this under my eyes, it felt nice when I put it on, but the next day the puffiness was still there. I continued to try this product but no results.
- Garnier’s Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller is the first eye treatment that I have made a habit to consistently apply in my skincare routine. I think this is due to the simple roll-on applicator and the transparent serum that is absorbed immediately.
- The eye serum’s ingredients of caffeine and pro-vitamin b5 with the roll-on applicator help stimulate the delicate eye area. The caffeine ingredient decongests eye puffiness and diminishes dark circles while the pro-vitamin b5 refreshes and hydrates the under eye area.
- I first heard of Garnier’s Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller from a Tana Mongeau makeup routine YouTube video where she displayed the skincare products she used before applying foundation. This intrigued me enough to purchase it at my local grocery store when I was there.
- This eye serum is for all skin types and to achieve the best results gently roll Garnier’s Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner, one to two times. Also use a finger to smooth in any excess until absorbed.
- I recommend Garnier’s Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller to anyone who hasn’t already incorporated an eye cream or serum into their skincare routine. The product is affordable and the roll-on applicator makes the process simple for everyone.
It did okay at de-puffing, I put it in the fridge for more effectiveness. I wouldn't call it a stinging- but it's something definitely you don't want to put into your eye. It's cooling and that tingling is going to vary person to person whether they can handle it.
Feels nice, cool and refreshing under the eyes. Too bad it didn't do anything for puffiness, wich was what I was hoping. I like the roller and I may use it for another product... But I wouldn't buy it again cause its not effective for me.
I received this as a gift it really works I put on in the morning and there is no wrinkle under my eyes all day. if I am going out at night I re apply
I am a Garnier, I don't know what you would call it but,I'm one of those people who use a lot of their products and believe in their products.I have a couple of these Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller.I use them about every second day on my under eyes because I have these puffy like bags under my eyes that makes me look like I hadn't slept for about a week..I don't know if it is hereditiy or not but,my Mom had the same thing.To get back to this Garnier Anti-Puff Roller,I find that it is real kool to the touch but,within five minutes or so on each eye,the puffiness is gone down and it looks a lot different and better.I would recommend this product to anyone who has puffiness under their eyes and want to take care of it.It isn't that expensive and sometimes Garnier has a sale on some of their products and these usually are included.
As a student, eye bags are unavoidable, so I always I'm stocked up with this product! It really helps to de-puff and lighten up my dark circles, and I love how cool the roller ball always feels on my skin.
Love this product. at the end of the day I love to sit back and put my feet up and roll this cool soothing product under my eyes. I think I could do it 100 times per day. the bags under my eyes have never looked so good. I now have my husband addicted to the product. So long tired looking eyes!!!!
I love how easy it is to apply and how quickly it helps my puffy eyes calm down!
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.