Diminish the appearance of puffy eyes with the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller.
The Anti-Puff Eye Roller decongests your puffy eyes while clearing your nasal passage!
With included Acetominophen, Garnier Nutritioniste will help with your sinus and colds with a hint of lemon flavour!
visit their main website for more details are www.garnier.ca
Average Price: $16.00
I used this for about two months straight. Did not notice a difference at all. Just left my under eyes feeling greasy. Will not repurchase and throwing the remainder out!
Disappointed, didn't really notice a difference and I used it religiously. I always have puffy eyes in the morning, the cooling sensations was nice, but not truly effective.
J'aime quand même bien la bille de garnier pour les poches sous les yeux. Je trouve l'effet du produit super frais sur la peau en dessous des yeux. Hydratant léger .
I have a love-hate relationship with this product. When I first tried it out, I was impressed at how efficiently it worked at reducing puffiness underneath the eye area and it did so rather quickly. The roller ball feels very refreshing and cool on the skin and it works well at dispersing the right amount of product as you roll it back and forth. The issue I had was after the product had time to dry, I sort of felt my skin tightening where I had applied the product. When I went to look in the mirror, I could see that wherever the product was placed, the skin was now shiny in that area and it seemed pulled back, sort of what you would get with an eyelift. As I passed my finger on the area to see whether it was completely dry, the product began to come apart, much like a film of glue you would rub back and forth between your fingers. It looked like a mess afterwards. I tried applying my under eye concealer on my other eye and it looked so bad. I had to completely remove it and start over without any anti-puff product underneath. Therefore, if I were to use this again, I would only apply it on days when I am staying home or before bed (which I know defeats the purpose of using it because it should be applied in the morning when eyes are most puffiest, but I don't see another choice). I don't want to give this a thumbs down because the puffiness did go away a good deal, but at the same time, I don't know if I would spend the money on it again. It gets a "meh" from me.
I got this for my friend ,she always have puffy eyes in the morning ,told her to put it in fridge ,she is so excited to use this and its effective too .
I have used this in the past, but did not purchase again. I put this in the fridge for a nice cool feeling, when I used it. I put this under my eyes, it felt nice when I put it on, but the next day the puffiness was still there. I continued to try this product but no results.
- Garnier’s Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller is the first eye treatment that I have made a habit to consistently apply in my skincare routine. I think this is due to the simple roll-on applicator and the transparent serum that is absorbed immediately.
- The eye serum’s ingredients of caffeine and pro-vitamin b5 with the roll-on applicator help stimulate the delicate eye area. The caffeine ingredient decongests eye puffiness and diminishes dark circles while the pro-vitamin b5 refreshes and hydrates the under eye area.
- I first heard of Garnier’s Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller from a Tana Mongeau makeup routine YouTube video where she displayed the skincare products she used before applying foundation. This intrigued me enough to purchase it at my local grocery store when I was there.
- This eye serum is for all skin types and to achieve the best results gently roll Garnier’s Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner, one to two times. Also use a finger to smooth in any excess until absorbed.
- I recommend Garnier’s Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller to anyone who hasn’t already incorporated an eye cream or serum into their skincare routine. The product is affordable and the roll-on applicator makes the process simple for everyone.
It did okay at de-puffing, I put it in the fridge for more effectiveness. I wouldn't call it a stinging- but it's something definitely you don't want to put into your eye. It's cooling and that tingling is going to vary person to person whether they can handle it.
Feels nice, cool and refreshing under the eyes. Too bad it didn't do anything for puffiness, wich was what I was hoping. I like the roller and I may use it for another product... But I wouldn't buy it again cause its not effective for me.
I received this as a gift it really works I put on in the morning and there is no wrinkle under my eyes all day. if I am going out at night I re apply
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.