Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #220 out of 337 in Eye Cream

Firms delicate skin around eye area by fortifying surface-cells for deep-lifting action. Diminishes wrinkles while intensely replenishing moisture. Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift is our 1st anti-wrinkle firming eye cream that uses a unique combination of "dermatological-nutrients" with time-released ingredients.

August 02, 2016

Love the samples this company offers so we can try the product before we buy! I tried this cream and noticed its firming effect after the first use and it smells great as a bonus! :)

November 17, 2015

I'm not much of a believer when it comes to firming creams and Anti-Wrinkle creams.I have tried many different product names but there is one,that I really do find a difference in,Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream seems different and better than all the rest I've tried.I put it on at night time before going to bed and I can feel the skin around my eyes tightening.The scent is very mild so,it doesn't burn eyes.I have been only using this now for almost three weeks and I love it.I like the way it makes my skin feel around the eye area,it is like the skin is starting to tighten where the wrinkles are.I like it and will continue to keep using to see what happens.

May 08, 2015

garnier has some nice products but im just not liking this eye cream.when it comes to anti aging eye creams ,its all about hydration.a lot of eye creams give you this .as far as reducing fine lines as well as this garnier product no.i do not find it very moisturizing.also a good eye cream should moisturize well and go into the skin as not to be greasy and provide moisture all day.the price is right on this eye cream and .garnier has quality products bit not this.and lastly this does is no way firm or lift.

December 23, 2014

For me the product was not good.I have rosacea and it irrated my skin and made my symptoms worse.

June 12, 2014

Not as effective as I thought but would still buy again.
Smells great!

May 27, 2014

not bad price wise, less expensive than a lot out there, and does the job nicely!!

December 30, 2013

My favorite eye cream! A must buy for all ages

August 30, 2013

Once again Garnier doesn't disappoint & does what it promises all at a cheaper price than its competitors!

January 11, 2013

I received that huge amount of free samples of these in the fall, which really go a very long way, I have 9 packets left, and I use it daily. I took a before photo and on some days, it looks like my slight crows feet have reduced a tiny bit. I don't know if any eye cream out there, no matter how expensive, does actually reduce the appearance of crows feet, but I use (inexpensive) eye creams anyway, it can't hurt.

August 22, 2012

This cream is good value for what you pay. It keeps the eye area moisturized which helps keep the wrinkles away.