Giorgio Armani Regenessence Multi Corrective Rejuvenating Cream

Giorgio Armani Regenessence Multi Corrective Rejuvenating Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #484 out of 620 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

May 05, 2011

It has a silky soft and lightweight texture and applies really smoothly to my skin. It's meant to help improve your skin tone and texture, provide moisture, and also help with wrinkles. I don't have wrinkles yet but I decided to try this product for the moisturizing properties and because I'm always looking for products that will improve my skin tone and texture. Unfortunately I cannot comment on how effective it is as an anti-aging product (which I assume most people will purchase it for).

I have been using it for almost 2 weeks and it leaves my skin feeling really nice and soft after applying it, but I haven't noticed any changes in the appearance of my skin. My face basically looks and feels the same as it did before. This is a nice cream but I do not think it is worth the hefty price tag if you are looking for a product to moisturize and perfect your skin tone/texture. Perhaps someone trying it for anti-aging purposes would have better luck.

I tried a PR sample of this skin cream courtesy of the brand.

Jamison Healthy Sleep