• girl's night out wine
Good

girl's night out wine Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 60 in White Wine

August 30, 2013

This is my favorite flavored wine! All natural grapefruit and pineapple flavours with lemonade make this super fruity and tasty! It is an 8. It is $7(ON) and you can't go wrong with that price! I have got many people "hooked" on it! Love it!

June 22, 2013

A well rounded and fruity wine available widely, it's great for parties and social gatherings, as it's profile doesn't seem to turn many people off. I've served this at everything from picnics to higher-quality social gatherings and never had any complaints yet!

June 22, 2012

Cool packaging, reasonably priced and awesome flavors. Not much more a chick could ask for. It's relatively mild, and is a joy to sip and unwind. At home relaxing, or with a bunch of girls, this is an awesome choice. Love this !!

June 05, 2012

I love this wine! It's cheap, and has a great flavour. My favourite is the Chardonnay/Merlot Rose.

May 24, 2012

This wine is really good becuasse I myself am not a fan of wine flavour and this wine doesnt taste like wine! Its very cheap and tastes amazing, I drink it at every party/get together