Givenchy Phenomen'eyes Mascara Reviews

Ranked #584 out of 777 in Mascara

Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara perfectly curls and separates lashes. It has a high-tech, patented round sphere at the tip of the precision wand that reaches every lash and adapts to all eye shapes.

June 16, 2016

Love love love this mascara. It is awesome. It looks so full and voluptuous. Also, the wand is super big and helps to apply much better then most wands. Awesome product. You won't be disappointed.

August 30, 2013

I've been using Givenchy mascara for a year now and it's by far my favorite mascara EVER!!!

Love the brush it's easy to use and it makes my lashes luscious, long and thick!!

August 23, 2011

Let me start by saying I dislike waterproof mascara. But my dislike for it is overshadowed by my love for a good sale. Budgie, a pretty little birdie, told me that Givenchy’s entire 2010 summer line is 50% off at Sephora. How do you say no to 50% off? You don’t. So I picked up the Water Turquoise mascara. I was dying to try the weird wand anyway. Wacky, right? This patented sphere was designed to reach every lash and adapt to all eye shapes. While this may be so, I didn't find anything innovative about it.

It was successful in creating a panoramic effect although my lashes didn't fan evenly, nor was the mascara as smooth as I’d like it to be.

Overall I like this mascara – perhaps a little more than I should because it’s turquoise. Colour me happy.

Skip it for $32
Like it for $16

June 13, 2010

This mascara is sure to reach every lash. I use it when I'm seeking a more dramatic effect. In my opinion, since I don't wear much make-up throughout the day, it's better for the "evening" look. It's very dark, bold and it does last the wear.

April 10, 2010

Simply love it! If you know how to use it correctly, you'll love this new type of brush!!!

March 03, 2010

The Brush is a brand new inovation. It lengthens your lashes so much better than other mascara brushes. I bought mine for $35 at Sephora. Its expensive but the quality is great.

December 04, 2009

Oh My Gosh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stick to Dior Show
This is a terrible product, I almost stabbed myself in the eye a few times,
The only good thing about this is THE BRUSH, it is able to reach all the tiny lash hair
But the end result is so far from false lashes i looked like i was wearing a regular maybeline mascara. I had to finish off with a coat of my regular mascara

November 02, 2009

I absolutely love this mascara! Usually, I use a mascara and think "meh". They don't usually impress me (much). But this one is my favorite - it really showcases lashes - without giving a fake look.

January 10, 2009

You might be a bit sceptical to spend $27 dollars on a mascara....well let me tell you that this phenomen eyes mascara is phenomenal! I am not exagerating one bit...seriously guys this mascara will make your eyes twice as long and full with only one coat of mascara!...Not only that you wont need to curl your eyelashes or worry about clumps NOTHING!...This mascara is great and i think everyone can have great lashes all they need is a great mascara.