Glad Large Easy-Tie Recycling Bags
Good

Glad Large Easy-Tie Recycling Bags Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 192 in Household Essentials

January 30, 2016

they came in handy many of times around the house and yard, not only did I use them for recycling but also when I ran out of regular bags

June 06, 2015

I dislike spending moderate amounts of money on necessities such as garbage bags, paper towels, etc. but it's really worth it with Glad bags because the quality is significantly higher than other products. They're strong and durable and I can put way more in them without them ripping.

May 05, 2015

A lot of regions are now asking for recycling not to be in bags, although before my region requested bag free I used this product and it was great! It was super strong and kept everything in. There was no leakage and no bugs could get it when tied tight.

April 02, 2015

I'm so glad that a company like Glad finally made a recycling bag. It helps to take your recyclables to the drop off with out the bags ripping.

March 17, 2015

We recycle a lot, but we live in an apartment building. We have recycling containers in the back of our building, but it can be a challenge to get the recycle there, especially when there is a lot of snow and ice around. I really like the Glad recycling bags for just this purpose. They are really strong and hold a lot. This leaves one hand free to open the gate and recycling containers. This is a really eco-smart idea.

March 17, 2015

We purchase these bag for all our recycling. They are made very strong and can handle a large load of trash. I'm happy to report that the bag don't tear or leak. The odour guard protection is an added bonus. A quality product from a brand that you can trust.