Glad Sandwich Bags
Good

Glad Sandwich Bags Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 192 in Household Essentials

August 05, 2016

I certainly but other brand names of sandwich bags when these aren't on sale because they are quite expensive full price especially compared to other brands however, when they are on sale I tend to stock up because they are the best quality ( durable, size etc.)

June 20, 2016

I easily go through a box of these a month, if not more. They are the perfect size for lunch items, and I have never had an issue with them tearing or ripping. They close easily and stay closed. For some reason, they are usually on sale in my local grocery store even cheaper then the less-quality store brand - BONUS! I have also recently discovered that my teenage boys have been "relocating" them by the box to the shed, as they are tough enough and the right size to hold engine bolts/nuts/etc... when they are working on projects, so they are now a form of organization for the boys, as well.

June 20, 2016

These are always in my pantry, could not go by without them. Great for sandwichs, crackers, cheese and basically anything. I like to keep them in stock at home

January 29, 2016

buy these when on sale and stock up! i use coupons too when i have them.. they are not very expensive to begin with but more than other brands... they seal up great .. you can float them in water and everything inside stays dry .. great for sooo many things...i use them all the time

January 29, 2016

These are great for lunches and so much more. Great in your suitcase when travelling for items you don't want to leak over your items. Left overs when it's just a small amount is great! Great at the beach to bring home your seashells like I did last year. Handy to have in the cupboard just in case you need one. A great zipper on these not like the no brand bags from the dollar store. Sometimes it's better to pay the price!