Glade Carpet & Room Odour Eliminator Reviews

Ranked #285 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

April 28, 2016

It was a great price, found it for sale at the dollar store. I have a dog and bunny so I keep the carpets clean. I just sprinkle a little on the carpet and vacuum it up. It leaves the house smelling fresh and clean. Very happy with this product

July 21, 2015

I use to use this product every once in awhile & it does combat odors, but it also leaves some of the residue in my carpets. I started seeing it a few days later and I stopped using this at once, Also, if you have pets inside like I do, they can ingest the residue & it causes so many problems. Also, if you have children playing on the floor or crawling, it can get onto their skin. I don't want my grandsons coming in contact with a powdery residue. For me, the health of my loved ones outweigh the risks of using this odor stopper. I've found natural ways to deodorize my home.

July 21, 2015

This stuff works wonders on getting rid of those pesky pet odors in my living room carpets . My home always smell nice and clean!

July 21, 2015

this not only freshens your carpet but leaves the whole house smelling fresh and clean

July 21, 2015

Bought this after we lost our dear dog. The product spread evenly and didn't gum up when vacuuming! Not an over powering gagging scent! Really freshened up our house nicely! Will definitely continue to buy!

May 12, 2015

After moving out from a place full of mold, our couches, carpets, etc stunk. So going to the Dollar store I came across this item and thought I would give it a try. It was the best thing, you didn't need much and it was easy to do sprinkle it wherever needed, wait then vacuum it up. Everything was smelling fresh. Love it.

April 24, 2015

I don't have a lot of carpeting in my home but I do have area rugs I just find it easier with three cats and 2 dogs to keep my floors cleaner. But because I have pets I like my home to smell good at all times and this product by #Glade really helps. It really #controls #odors and makes my rooms smell #fresh and #clean. I just sprinkle on my area rugs "Glade Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator" leave a on bit then vacuum it really does help. I have had company say you would never know that I had so many pets. I highly recommend this to help anyone eliminate odors in their home it really does work. Reasonably Priced Also.

April 24, 2015

Love this product, brings a little bit of extra freshness to your carpets. Scent lingers in the air for a few days after application. Down side is it tends to leave build up in your central vac so careful how often you use this product.

March 09, 2015

This works great to remove odour from your carpet every time you vaccum. leave every room smelling fresh and clean.

March 09, 2015

I won't vacuum my carpet and rugs without this stuff on them first. It makes such a difference in the shag carpets. It helps with the scent of my dog

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag