Glade Expressions Pineapple & Mangosteen Reviews

Ranked #181 out of 539 in Misc

Scented oil warmers provide fragrance that can make even larger rooms more inviting. Just insert the warmer unit upright into an outlet by rotating the warmer’s electrical plug if needed, adjust the fragrance level and enjoy the perfect amount of fragrance. You will love the fragrance that fills your room.

March 28, 2016

I bought the kit. It include an oil holder and oil in a bottle. I love this piece and scent it very fruity. I've never been to hot hot places like Mexico, Cuba but it reminds me of them. The lasting factor is a good too and the oil does last a long time. I would say that it last for a month. Now the only thing I need to buy overtime is an oil refill.

January 29, 2016

Although the stand is very visually appealing, the scent is very light and almost absent. I would not buy this or recommend this to anyone as it doesn't give out any smell. Waste of money.

April 03, 2015

Sure the containers are pretty to look at, but it doesn't freshen your room as it states. I bought one in another variety of fragrance and you smelled it for a couple days, then nothing. It's as if the fragrance already went out of it. They aren't cheap and I won't buy another.

March 10, 2015

I was very disappointed with these. They look wonderful but didn't dispense the air freshener ver y well.

February 26, 2015

Beautiful.look like a decoration and smell really good.the only down side is the scent finish to quickly but still love it.

March 25, 2014

I love all Glade products but this one is my new favorite scent. Light and fruity but not to strong. Like all Glade product they are a little expensive but worth it.

September 27, 2013

I so hope they don't discontinue this scent, it's my all-time favourite Glade scent. The Expressions holder fits well in my bathroom :) It's not the cheapest air freshener, but as far as I'm concerned, cost isn't the most important factor. To me, it's better to cover a bad odour with one you enjoy, regardless of the price.

August 22, 2013

I am a huge fan of glade and if anyone ever comes by my house I always have a few plugin's, candles and solids around the house. I enjoyed this product but for me it fell a little short of me being in love with it. The design is okay, I found that it did not last long enough, and it is suitable only for small rooms like washrooms or closets

July 10, 2013

I LOVE the smell of this spray!! It's my new favourite!

1.5/5

June 21, 2013

I was excited for this product. It was advertised to look nice and keep the home smelling nice. I will admit it looked pretty but from day 1, i smelled nothing. Very dissatisfied, would not buy again even with a free coupon.