Glade Jar Candle Reviews

Ranked #166 out of 198 in Household Essentials

March 06, 2016

I love Glade jar candles ,my favorite scent is the apple pie,its smells so good,this candle depending on how much you burn it will lasts for weeks .I think glade candles are inexpensive and they make great gifts for people .They can be purchased at Walmart or any grocery store

October 19, 2015

I didn't like these because of the smell it gave off. It was quite artificial smelling and seemed low quality. Which was a surprise to me, since glade is a well known and popular brand. Maybe they should stick to aerosol sprays and wax melts. The candle was just not doing it for me.

February 13, 2015

Glade candles are okay and smell great for a few hours after burning, but they don't compare to my favorite which is Hanna's. The Glade candle has a lot of soot, when you blow it out. The scents are very nice and they are affordable, just doesn't hold the scent longer.

September 11, 2014

Glade is a great brand. I love their air fresheners, so I knew I would love their candles as well! They are very nicely scented, without being overwhelming- and the vanilla just makes everything smell "fresher"!