Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream

Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 324 in Hand Lotions & Creams

January 30, 2017

I have very dry skin. My hands get so sore, dry and cracked. I have trouble finding a cream that works. This one is very helpful, it is not as greasy as some. The only problem, sometimes it stings a little, there is a little fragrance in it that may cause that.

June 11, 2016

Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream is worth every penny, which is not much, because if I remember right, I got an 8 oz tube for about $4.99! It is very effective and helps hands heal when they are cracking. It works great in the winter and for people who work in the health care industry or restaurant business where you are washing your hands too much.

April 05, 2016

This hand cream has made my hands feel and look so much better! I'm a cashier so I tend to use hand sanitizer quite often. It has made my hands really dry. I decided to give this cream a try and I am so glad I did. It is a heavier cream, but it will soak right in. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Your hands will still feel nice and moisturized even after you wash them. Which is what they claim and it's true! After continued use you will see such a difference in your skin. I even got the other cashiers into this cream! Highly recommend!!!

March 22, 2016

I use Gold Bond Ultimate since last fall....Love this product, my hands are smouth and it lasts a long way. Great before going skiing. It keeps my hands hydrated all day long....not greasy is also a great thing.

March 09, 2016

This is by far the best hand cream I have ever tried. It is a bit pricey but worth it I think. The cream absorbs almost immediately and leaves hands silky soft. The added bonus it that hands remain protected even after washing. It has a very nice clean scent as well. Uplifting! Try it. You will like it too.

January 26, 2016

This s the best hand cream I have ever tried. It is not greasy goes on with a thick cream and stays on your hands all day. I wash my hands frequently and the gold bond cream protects my hands from getting dried out. This cream has helped my dry hands from getting cracked in the winter. The cream doesn't have a smell so I was happy that when my hands were near my nose I didn't smell an odor. I would recommend this product to everyone. My husband uses it twice a day and swears by it now.

January 26, 2016

This creme is amazing, for the whole year round, I remember when I bought it, it was because I was working in the garden and my hands were really dry and itchy at night, this totally got rid of those symptoms. I even use it on my feet. After being on my feet all day, in bed they are so itchy, I rub some on my feet before bed and throw a pair of socks on and it is so easy to fall asleep. My husband loves this stuff too.

September 09, 2015

I received a free bottle of this to try and was pleasantly surprised! I always associated Gold Bond with athletes foot creams…LOL. It has a nice light scent and initially feels thick (which I like because I have super dry hands), but quickly absorbs after about 10-20 seconds. I went through the first bottle and bought a second, which I keep on my night stand.

July 17, 2015

Amazing for dry hands! I often use it when I have had to do a lot of dishes or have rough hands from work! You will have a noticeable difference in just 24 hours!

July 17, 2015

I received this as a sample, I had" dishwasher" hands... Dry, cracked and rough! I used this before going to bed the night I got it and the next morning my hands were 90% better! I was amazed! I reapplied it after my shower, it says it lasts through washing and it does. This stuff is wonderful, I wish I had have taken before and after pictures but it's too late for that, my hands are beautifully soft and the best part.... Non greasy!!! Seriously, this stuff absorbs in no time! ( it works so good, I used it on my extremely dry heals)

R3Bean added a new review for