GOSH Cosmetics Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #483 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

Contains a long lasting lip color & a lip gloss. Provides brilliant color to define your lips. Enhanced with radiant shine on top for an edge. Makes your lips look fuller & more seductive. Sheer coverage like a second skin on lips.

April 02, 2015

The regular lip glosses suck but their high shine ones are way better than these.

September 04, 2014

awesome stuff i would use this product again

August 05, 2014

Very good lip gloss, it's just pricey for what its worth.

I do love the sticky-ness as others have mentioned as it really prolongs the length that the lip gloss stays on your lips. I own about three of these because I love the GOSH collection and they really are worth a try! The have a bunch of colours too that are great for every occasion.

September 18, 2013

This is a GREAT Lip Gloss - It's sticky - but then again I like a little stickyness on my lips!! It goes on evenly and has really beautiful colors, many with shimmery facets throughout them! The colors are all pretty true to what you are seeing on the bottle. Some are more pigmented than others. There is no real smell or taste to these and I find they have good longevity when you are not fussing a bunch with your lips!

I would definitely suggest grabbing a few for your collection!

November 06, 2010

Very smooth, non-sticky lip gloss. However, it's too shimmery for my liking. When the gloss wears off you're left with glitter all over your mouth! Personally, I would not pay $12 for lip gloss so I waited until there was a sale and I snagged this lip gloss for just under $4.

May 18, 2010

I bought two of these the other day, and I'm addicted to using them, they're so nice. The colours are adorable. I bought a baby pink one, and a ... berry red one. Unfortunately they don't have names, only numbers, so; I have 0058 (berry) and 0068 (baby).

So, let's start of with the good;
-the packaging is super cute
-the colour payoff is really good
-they have no smell
-the colour stays forever

Some negatives;
-the formula is pretty sticky
-has no taste (this is only a negative for some people
-no cute names!
-the line of them doesn't have that many colours
-they're a bit pricey

Overall these lip glosses are totally worth a buy if you don't have the money for a Mac Lipgloss. The ones from GOSH are $12.50 where as (and I looked it up) most of the lipglosses are over $16.00. So, I don't know about you, but I like these ones better. :D

February 08, 2010

Its a pricey lip gloss but is very sticky so stays on long and has a great scent!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products