Good

Graze nature delivered Reviews

Ranked #185 out of 262 in Granola Bars

May 06, 2015

I subscribed to the graze box and let me tell you!! Everything is so full of flavor and gluten free if you need to be. The portions are just right for a light snack at work at school or in the car. You pick what you would like and they send you products and if you like them u keep your subscription. I can't rave enough about these snacks nutritious yummy crunchy and even some miso soup also my fav! So go sign up give it a try you won't be disappointed!

March 08, 2015

I love Graze. The prices are super low, you can stop a shipment for up to three months or order a one time box. It's $6 with fast shipping, healthy proportioned snacks, both sweet and savory and you choose the items you like. It's a great snack box.

June 10, 2014

I received a Graze box with 4 different flavors in it. Every 2 weeks with subscription of $6.00 you get what ever 4 flavors you pick. So for everything in the Graze box tastes great!!! I really loved the raspberry coconut muffin!! But all flavors are great!!