Green Giant Simply Steam Broccoli & Carrots Garlic & Herbs
Good

Green Giant Simply Steam Broccoli & Carrots Garlic & Herbs Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 33 in Frozen Fruits & Vegetables

July 13, 2016

What a great, easy way to jazz up vegetables! These are SO easy to make (just zap them in the microwave) and serve. The cheesy sauce is delicious, and the vegetables are crispy and taste fresh. Is it a healthy side dish? No...not really, thanks to the cheese sauce. But if you have picky eaters in the family, it is a great way to sneak in some veggies!

April 14, 2016

Love having this as a side dish to almost any meal. It is so rich in flavor, easy to make and just tastes delicious. This is almost a no fail vegetable side, i bet anyone would like this. The garlic and herb sauce in this is to die for. Really worth a try. !

March 26, 2016

Green Giant Simply Steam Broccoli & Carrots with garlic and herb feast can be purchased at Walmart for an affordable price of $3.45. That is a nice portion for two people. All you do is put the bag of vegetables in the microwave for 3 minutes. I like my veggies a little less crispy, so cooked them for 3.5 minutes. They are so tasty. I would highly recommend them for those fussy eaters that just don't like to eat their veggies like me. My sister in law brought me down a few packages of these vegetables to see if it would entice me to eat more veggies. Now I don't go out of my way to endulge in eating veggies, but I will eat this brand when making dinner. So easy to prepare, no fuss or mess.