Green Giant Valley Selections Savoury Garlic Pasta with Vegetables

Green Giant Valley Selections Savoury Garlic Pasta with Vegetables Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 130 in Frozen Entrees

March 05, 2016

This is great if you are looking for a quick and convenient meal,only takes minutes to prepare in the microwave. When it comes to the flavor ,I personally found it lacking and real flavor ,it needed seasonings .The vegetables were a little mushy too,it sells for a good price but not as good as homemade

July 01, 2015

This isn't the best, nor the worst thing. It didn't look like the picture at all. The pasta was really mushy and broke apart. Very faint garlic taste.

March 24, 2014

I loved this and so did my family it was such a quick meal and so filling , the different flavours that were in it were so good it was very satisfying and I was impressed at the price it was well thought out.

October 03, 2013

really great for a frozen meal, wish the bags were bigger i need 2 bags to feed my whole family.

September 28, 2013

It taste is great really nice easy meal to put together I you can add meat or not

March 20, 2012

A few years back Green Giant came out with Valley Selections Savoury Garlic with Vegetables. I just happen to have a new recipe that called for them from Campbell’s soup, so I picked some up. The mix consisted of a blend of mixed veggies, carrots, broccoli and corn along with pasta that has a light garlic taste to it. I used it with some browned chicken peaces and some Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup mixed with some water. As it simmered it filled the house with a wonderful scent of a warm inviting meal and the best part was it only took me twenty minutes to whip this meal up. Better yet everyone enjoyed the garlic pasta with vegetables so much that they ate every bit and were asking for more. The vegetables and pasta are very fresh and tasty. I’ve never use Green Giants Valley Selections Savoury Garlic with Vegetables on its own, but that’s only because every time someone notices that I have it in the house they ask me to make Chicken Dinner On The Run, witch is the name of the recipe I described above. If you haven’t tried Green Giants Valley Selections Savoury Garlic with Vegetables yet then you don’t know what you’re missing. Try some today, I know you’ll enjoy it as much as my family does.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products