Green Works Natural All-Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

Green Works Natural All-Purpose Cleaner has biodegradable plant and mineral based ingredients. This all-purpose cleaner cleans anywhere from the kitchen to the bathroom while cutting grease, grime and dirt. Use with traditional cleaners for ultimate cleaning.

October 06, 2016

I've been trying to find natural cleaning products that actually work but don't cost an arm and a leg. So, when I stumbled across this product at Shoppers, and it was on sale, I was excited to head home and start cleaning. It cleaned the counters find, that just had crumbs. I wasn't impressed with the scent, really didn't make me feel like my house was fresh smelling. I noticed when I used it in my sinks, it didn't really clean off all the grim from the dishes like I wanted. I decided to just use it on my wooden coffee table, and it worked fine. Removed any dust or dirt that was on it and didn't ruin the wood. I wouldn't buy this product again, not effective the way I need an all-purpose cleaner to be.

1.5/5

October 05, 2016

I am so sad to say that I don't like this Green Works Natural All Purpose Cleaner. I absolutely love the fact that is is derived from 98% Natural Ingredients and that it is non-toxic which I like to buy because I have pets in my house and for me too.

However, this product just wipes off only fresh spills or say a messy counter that has just happened. If it is something that has sat all night and you try to wipe it off, it doesn't work. Also, it leaves a residue that makes things very slippery and shiny, but residue shiny. I know that using lemon and vinegar is better and it is 100% natural.

I just wasn't happy with the product.

August 03, 2016

I tried this for the first time because it was on sale for 1.99 at shoppers. I started using it on everything. It cleans well and has a nice scent. I'm always looking for products with less chemicals. Worth the purchase!

July 03, 2016

Great! I love this cause the smell doesn't give me a headache (like the chemical smell in other products) and it's just as effective! Plus, if the chemically stuff makes me feel dizzy, what does it do to my young kids?! Anyway, this product is awesome. Cleans kitchen, bathrooms and rooms really well, pleasant to use (I'm not scared getting it on my hands) and not expensive!

June 22, 2016

This is one of my favorite product. I always have it at home. I use it in the kitchen, in the bathrooms, for the floors, sometimes even for the glass if I don't have the right product. I love the scent, it smells so clean and also you don't need to use much product. I totally recommend it.

May 05, 2016

I use greenworks for every day cleaning because I don't like using harsh chemicals very often. This product works great and smells good. The price is actually fanstastic considering the quality - 3.97 at wal-mart.

April 25, 2016

It's a nice smelling product and it does work well and leaves your counters, sinks.. etc fresh. The problem is I find that after a while of using this product the smell of the product turns rancid smelling. Like bad fruit. For this reason I do not think I would purchase this again.

March 15, 2016

I love the fact that this all purpose cleaner is natural and safe to use around your home without the worry of extremely harsh chemicals and smells filling your home.

February 27, 2016

Absolutely love it!! It smells really nice. It's not overpowering with smell. It works really well for cleaning. I use it for a lot of the things. Even just for the smell of it!

February 11, 2016

Cleans well without leaving a residue. Gentle on hands and skin. A clean smell but not overpowering or strong smelling. Works wonders on many cleaning tasks. Great to have if you have children.