Green Works Natural Biodegradable Cleaning Wipes Reviews

Ranked #169 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

Green Works wipes are made with plant and mineral based ingredients. Sustainable wipes clean up spills and messes without leaving harsh chemical residue. 30 count.

1.5/5

June 24, 2016

Terrible packaging from my experience the top lid broke after a couple uses. The wipes weren't soaked when I first got them and now their completely dry. I have to soak them with water before using it. Buying Lysol on sale is the way to go.

June 24, 2016

J'ai découvert récemment ces lingettes nettoyantes et biodégradables de Green Works. Elles sentent délicatement bonnes, nettoient bien et j'aime bien l'idée qu'elles sont plus écologiques que certaines autres. Tout probable que je vais les utiliser souvent car on a jamais trop de produits bons pour l'environnement.

June 08, 2015

I like the idea of biodegradable wipes but these wipes are little more than wet paper towels. They smell nice but they leave bits behind when I try and scrub. I am sticking with my lysol wipes. I need fewer and they go on sale so I can get them for a good price

May 05, 2015

I love how this product is eco-friendly, although I find it doesn't clean as well as other products.

March 16, 2015

smells great and cleans well!

March 15, 2015

I love using these wipes over other brands because you don't get the obnoxious chemical smell and yet they're just as effective. Plus the company cares about the environment, so I'd pick something biodegradable any day over chemical cloths that just clog up landfills.

March 13, 2015

I love love love Green Works products! I cannot say enough good things about them. They are always reasonably priced, smell great, and work great. My house always feel so fresh after I clean with these wipes. And the fact they're biodegradable and environmentally friendly as a whole is a HUGE plus!

February 13, 2015

I love the Green Works products, especially these wipes. I like knowing they don't have bad chemicals in them. I use to buy them constantly, now I hardly ever see them being sold.

September 09, 2014

I usually buy them when they go on sale because, for the size, they are a bit more on the expensive side of cleaning wipes. But, they work well and I really like the scent. I also feel a lot more comfortable using these on my kitchen counters and for cleaning my kid's toys because I know these wipes are lacking the harsh chemicals of similar products.

June 19, 2014

Green Works cleaning wipes are very good, not my usual brand but when I see them on sale I usually stock up. Love the fragrance and they do a great job. I love the fact that they are biodegradable and therefore better for the environment.

A great little wipe to have on hand I also keep a container in the trunk of the car to quickly wipe up any spills or mishaps while in the car.

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!