Greenies Dental Chews Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 84 in Dog Food & Treats

November 08, 2016

My dog cannot get enough of these. I have also noticed an improvement in his breath and plaque build up on his teeth. Highly recommend these for all dogs!

November 06, 2016

Both of my dogs love these treats! Not only does It help keep their breath smelling good but it also lasts quite awhile. I highly recommend buying these for your dog/dogs.

September 14, 2016

So I have a very large puppy who is already 70lbs at 6 months old and I feel like he just chews these once and its gone. I know he loves them and I would buy them again but it would be great if there were ones for very large breed dogs :)

September 14, 2016

My dog loves these. I know they are good for her but very pricey. I wait until they're on sale and then scarf up a few packages.then she gets one a day. She thinks it's like prime rib!

August 18, 2016

My doggie loves these and they don't leave a mess like some other types of bones and bone products. He also has great teeth, though can't directly attribute that to Greenies!

June 29, 2016

These are a great price. My dogs received these from my family members for christmas. They didn't care a lot for the flavour and just did not like them.

June 29, 2016

I initially received a bag of these in a pet care basket I won in a silent auction. We have 2 big dogs...a chocolate lab, and a husky, and let's just say that bad breath can be an issue after some exploring in the dog park. My lab devoured hers quite quickly. The husky took a little longer. So, after about 2 months of using them about every second or third day, I did not notice a great improvement in the halitosis arena, but their teeth are in better condition, less yucky build up. I guess that using them daily would be better, but at about 50 cents a treat, that would be a pretty big cost. I will continue buying them for the oral health aspect, but if you're looking for a miracle cure for doggy breath, start with a smaller bag, and see if your fur kid benefits.

June 29, 2016

i have purchased these in the past, and my dog had his days in liking it and other days where he would hide it in the couch cushions. they seem to do what they were made to do. and i like that they dont have a strong pungent smell of some sort. the one thing that needs to be done when giving these to your pup is to watch them... it sometimes gets super slobbery and they could choke and panic

June 28, 2016

These are a little pricey but I still buy them monthly for my older dog. The vet has told me that snacks like this work on plaque and tartar that build up and can cause tooth decay. They are hard and the dog needs to chew it a lot and it removes the build up on the teeth. This is why I am sure my dog has not needed to have teeth removed, which can be quite common in older dogs. I love the fresh minty scent also. My dog enjoys chewing these and expects them now so I will continue to purchase.

June 13, 2016

These are a must have for your fur babies. Whenever I go to the pet store I have to make sure to get some of these for my baby. They help clean their teeth, they make their breath smell better, amd your dog's will love them. You can buy them individually or in a bag. They are inexpensive and great to have.