Greenies Dental Chews Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 94 in Dog Food & Treats

February 14, 2017

I used to buy Greenies for my pugs. They did a fantastic job of keeping their teeth clean and breath fresh. Until one day My dog was chewing one and it pieces the palette of her mouth. I had to rush her to the vet.

February 14, 2017

Timmy, my 12 year old Jack Russell loves these!!! He doesn't like to get his teeth brushed, however, there's never any indication he isn't thrilled about eating a Greenie. I'm certain that he is completely satisfied with these treats. I usually buy these when they're on sale as they are pricey.

February 05, 2017

Yes they are pricey BUT worth the $! My dog loves these and his breathe does not smell bad. These do work effectively but I'd wait until they go on sale

January 09, 2017

A bit pricey. Definately an effective product. My pup loves them and I feel confident he is getting nature products. They work great and clean as well as described. Wait for them to go on sale....

January 06, 2017

I wait for the Greenies to go on sale. I find them pricey.
    My dogs love them. They work well and do freshen their breath.
    I like that they have a variety of sizes and flavours.

January 06, 2017

My dog absolutely love these. They are however a little bit expensive but well worth it. By the time my dog had finished up the package, I did notice her teeth were definitely cleaner, thats only giving her one a day. They can come in many different flavours as well, so far only have given her the original.

January 06, 2017

My dog ​​loves its good taste of mint and it gives him good breath! I'm not afraid to talk to him very closely! He asks me several times a day! Good value!

January 06, 2017

Mes chiens adorent Greenies Dental Chews, je leur donne cette gâterie à toutes les 2 jours et pour eux ils reconnaissent le sac....c'est vraiment une fête pour eux d'en manger. je le recommande pour les chiens. j'en achète de grosseur différente et leur coupe de la moitié pour qu'ils en aient pour plus longtemps.

January 04, 2017

My pup loves these chews. Great alternative to having to brush her teeth every day. Love that they have a grain free option for pups like mine who have food allergies. They can be a bit pricey so I tend to wait until they go on sale.

December 19, 2016

My dog loves Greenies Chews. They work well to freshen her breath and clean her teeth. I like that they come in many different sizes from teenie to jumbo which makes it a suitable chew for any dog. I do find them a bit pricey compared to other dental chews on the market.