Grown Ups (2010)

Grown Ups (2010) Reviews

Ranked #407 out of 970 in DVD

April 23, 2016

I do enjoy Adam Sandler is some movies. He can be quite funny.
However, I am not a fan of the huge collaborations. It just seems like
he has an idea for a movie and then finds a way to include all his
friends. A lot of the characters don't even add quality to the movie.
Didn't find the supporting case in this film very entertaining.

April 20, 2016

This was such a funny movie with a perfect cast who made this film even better. I laughed throughout the whole movie. I have watched it a few times and still laugh.

November 08, 2015

Funny, great cast. Few laughs.

April 13, 2015

Grown Ups is worth a few laughs, and if you like Adam Sandler than you'll enjoy this movie. Everyone is pretty much cast into their type-cast roles, but I suppose they play the parts well. A good movie to watch for a some light entertainment.

April 09, 2015

It was an ok movie, lots of humor but they had to ruin it by having the half naked girls.. Some parts were genuinly funny. I'm not too sure if I would watch it again.

April 08, 2015

Not suited for children but still enjoy the movie. I really like all the actors all together, they all play their parts pretty well. I would say if you enjoy the movies which feature the actors in the film, I would say this is worth a watch.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 07, 2015

The death of their childhood basketball coach leads to a reunion for some old friends (Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock), who gather at the site of a championship celebration years earlier. Picking up where they left off, the buddies -- with wives and children in tow -- discover why age does not, necessarily, equal maturity.

I laughed so much throughout the movie. A crazy cast of comedians that will have you in stitches. A typical Adam Sandler film that is full of funny antics.