Gucci Guilty Intense for Women Perfume Reviews

Ranked #588 out of 1117 in Perfume

An intensified olfactory experience, Gucci Guilty Intense adds a twist to Gucci Guilty, making it more provocative, more sensual. Guilty Intense is a warm yet striking oriental floral, which opens to a natural rush that is mandarin-imbued with a modish transparency, shimmering alongside an audacious fist of pink pepper. The middle notes and floral signature of the lilac flower have been enriched with violet accents and made even more feminine with hints of powdery notes. Intensifying the alluring concoction of headylilac and geranium gives Guilty Intense the vibrant burst of peach resulting in a feminine Eau de Parfum. The base of addictive patchouli and the unique ambery dry down have been greatly enhanced for a darker and more provocative trail.

February 20, 2016

I received this perfume as a gift and I've been told by some people it smells good on me, but I find it burns my eyes and it causes some of my coworkers to get migraines if I wear it to work.

July 08, 2015

I don't know what it is about this perfume, but it lifts my mood up by at least 4 bars. It's clean, seductive, yet vibrant. I love to wear it on a night out with a black dress.

I have repurchased it several times over the years!

March 31, 2015

Got this as a sample. I will be purchasing a bigger bottle. Long lasting scent, very feminine.

March 26, 2015

THis scent is very sexy and feminine, go smell it! It lasts for a long time and it's to die for!

March 14, 2015

Ths scent is pink pepper and Amber. It's warm, sweet and different. I can bathe in the perfume it smells so intoxicating.

February 09, 2015

GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI I LOOOVE ME SOME GUILTY INTENSE ITS TO DIE FOR. KILLER SCENT, GREAT FOR A HOT DATE YOU WANNA TAKE HOME.

October 09, 2014

This smell really good. I love the quality of this product.

September 11, 2014

Amazing smell. Not annoying.
It makes you feel elegant, sophisticated.
Beautiful and chic bottle.

September 12, 2013

This is my favourite "hot girl" perfume. It smells amazing and makes me feel confident. The scent lasts all day.

August 10, 2013

omg...O love this perfume.....my husband bought it for me and I love it so much. It is also very long lasting. would buy it again and again...:)