Gucci Guilty Intense for Women Perfume

Gucci Guilty Intense for Women Perfume Reviews

Ranked #171 out of 607 in Perfume

An intensified olfactory experience, Gucci Guilty Intense adds a twist to Gucci Guilty, making it more provocative, more sensual. Guilty Intense is a warm yet striking oriental floral, which opens to a natural rush that is mandarin-imbued with a modish transparency, shimmering alongside an audacious fist of pink pepper. The middle notes and floral signature of the lilac flower have been enriched with violet accents and made even more feminine with hints of powdery notes. Intensifying the alluring concoction of headylilac and geranium gives Guilty Intense the vibrant burst of peach resulting in a feminine Eau de Parfum. The base of addictive patchouli and the unique ambery dry down have been greatly enhanced for a darker and more provocative trail.

Average Price:  $80

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

szsoldos
Sep 12, 2013

This is my favourite "hot girl" perfume. It smells amazing and makes me feel confident. The scent lasts all day.

prisa
Aug 10, 2013

omg...O love this perfume.....my husband bought it for me and I love it so much. It is also very long lasting. would buy it again and again...:)

newieee
Apr 26, 2013

My boyfriend purchased this for me couple of months ago and I haven't been using any other perfume since then. I'm very picky when it comes to selecting my perfumes...and this I must say is one of the best perfumes I own. Smells so feminine and sexy but it's not overpowering. People constantly ask me what perfume I am wearing !

baabykm
Sep 19, 2012

I love this perfume, I think it is the most amazing smelling perfume ever! The scent really sticks and lingers through out the day. Its not a really strong smell that it will give you a headache over time.
I just love it!

truelovex18
Sep 13, 2012

Smells AMAZING, I love this scent it isn't over powering its just perfect. I will continue to repurchase it!

Nov 09, 2011

This fragrance is a great variation of the original. The original is good, smells a bit like baby powder at the dry down, at least on my skin. This has autumn written all over it. It's crisp yet sultry. I like the bite that this fragrance has to it.