• Guerlain Gloss D’Enfer in Rouge Parade
Good

Guerlain Gloss D’Enfer in Rouge Parade Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

February 22, 2016

Guerlain Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is around $37.00 and is a lightweight, non sticky gloss. I also found this lip gloss to outline and fill in my lips with ease, more than I can say about other lip glosses where I get the gloss on more than my lips. Did it make my lips look plumper....no, not that I had noticed. This lip gloss is very nice on its own without added lipstick. I bought mine at both Shoppers a Drug Mart and Sephora's. It is worth the price.

January 24, 2015

I was actually terrified that such a bright, shiny, glossy lip colour was going to last all of 5 minutes on my lips. I thought it would be slip-sliding around and feathering like crazy, but no. It stayed locked in place for about 4-5 hours and while the shine died down, the colour intensity did not. My lips did not feel extremely dry over time and the mega intense shine is to die for. At $33, I don’t think this is too outrageous a price considering some of us have spent almost $40 for a single lipstick during the Sephora VIB sale! This is an absolutely stunning lip product and if you’re in the market for a blue-based, highly pigmented lip colour, THIS is the one.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches