• Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer
  • Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer

Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 287 in Bronzer

July 16, 2014

love this bronzer. It is a dream to apply.it's creamy, silky and looks really posh compared to most other bronzers.And you definitely don't need much.

February 17, 2014

This is my FAVOURITE bronzer. It's definitely really pricey but personally I feel it's worth it and a little bit goes a long way. I love the colour and intensity of it, it's the perfect bronze shade, not at all orange and it applies so perfectly. It adds the perfect amount of colour but the powder is so fine that you can't even see it on your skin. It has a subtle scent (like all Guerlain products) which I usually don't appreciate in my makeup but I don't mind in this product.

October 17, 2013

Wow tres Bon Produit . Donne un Bon teint bronzé Et a une belle couvrence. Tres agreable sur la peau, il a une longue tenue. Bon achat garantie.

March 17, 2010

This bronzer is amazing. It gives a very natural sunkissed look on my light olive complexion. It is a bit pricey but worth the splurge once in a while, especially those of us obsessed with achieving a natural tanned look without fear of skin cancer! It comes in a gorgeous compact as well.

March 15, 2010

I am big on bronzers, all year round. The one thing I find annoying is that most bronzers are somewhat shiny and therefore look fake. After a friend suggested Guerlain... I was hesitant to spend $46 for a small bronzer, but the fact is that it has lasted me for a whole year! There is no added shine to it, it's a actually matte and it looks like a REAL TAN. Another amazing thing is that avoids sweat and stays on for at least 8 hrs. One thing to make sure though is to find the right shade, or you will be disappointed. I have pale olive skin and I use the Terracota, Make Up Artist #00. It does wonders!