GUESS Women Eau de Parfum Spray

GUESS Women Eau de Parfum Spray Reviews

Ranked #733 out of 1233 in Perfume

January 18, 2017

*** ****** ***** ** **** ***** ********* ***** ** **** * ******* * ******** ********** ******* ***** ** ******* **** ***** ***** **-** ** ******* *******

****

May 02, 2015

A nice, inexpensive fragrance. Sweet and fresh. Good for spring and summer. However, it doesn't last on my too long.

May 02, 2015

easy, simple, pretty smelling perfume.

June 30, 2013

Great price for a sweet, youthful fragrance that's not overwhelmingly sweet. At around $20 on discount for an entire full-sized bottle, you really can't go wrong with this fragrance! Definitely worth a try.

June 08, 2012

One of my favorite perfumes. I wear it all the time and also have the body wash and lotion. Highly recommend this perfume.

May 17, 2012

I absolutely love this perfume. I wear it all the time, and there has been so many times that I have been somewhere like in line at walmart or at another grocery store or at a retail store and someone who worked there or was in line with me turned to me and asked me what perfume I was wearing and mentioned how much they liked it. I find the scent to be light but you can also smell the perfume at the end of the day. As I said I love this perfume the one thing I really like is that this is one of the perfumes that Shoppers Drug Mart offers on their discount shelve for $19.99 every couple of months, So I stock up on it when it is on for that price, who wouldn't?!

January 11, 2012

I'm very picky when it comes to perfumes and don't like anything too strong. I found this perfume to be just strong enough that it didn't overwhelm me. I did find it a bit pricey but in comparison to others on the shelf it was about average.

October 21, 2011

I was given this recently and wasn't sure how it would fair once I actually put it on.
    Even though it seems kind of different from most perfumes I would choose for myself, I really like it! To be honest, I'm not sure what it smells like to me - the description has a lot of things I love though, like bergamot, tangerine, peach, musk, cedarwood, etc. But all of those scents really mingle together, and I can't necessarily distinguish anything specific yet other than the musk and a bit of the zesty sweetness from the fruits when I first spray it. (Once it's been on for a while longer, some of the different notes will probably come out more.)
    I looked up the price ;) and it's good for something like this. It's modern and kind of hot but still soft and pretty.

August 17, 2010

My son bought this perfume for me for mother's day,I had gotten a sample from the store about a year ago and just loved it ,but did'nt get around to buying a bottle .I love the scent it just is so subtle, yet scrumptious.Love it!!!!