• HAMSWAN Stereo Gaming Headset Wired for Pro Gamers with Plug-in Microphone USB 2.0
Amazing

HAMSWAN Stereo Gaming Headset Wired for Pro Gamers with Plug-in Microphone USB 2.0 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #231 out of 626 in Electronics

November 21, 2015

I tested this headset with my custom built PC and installation was extremely easy. It's plug and play so just hook it in and let your computer detect it and do the work for you.

Sound quality wise I felt these headphones were really good, but I found the fit a little uncomfortable. I have quite a small head, but the hard plastic was a bit diggy and I felt like I would have preferred it to be more cushioned. I love the red and black design and the Microphone works well, even though it's not something I used overly much.

Pros:
    - Cool design.
    - Removable microphone.
    - Padded headband for comfort
    - Good sound quality
    - Easy installation.

Cons:
    - Uncomfortable for certain people.

Shoppingsorceress added a new review for
    Dollarama Candles