Harajuku Lovers G of the Sea Reviews

Ranked #853 out of 1216 in Perfume

Top Notes: Crisp Apple, Magical Water Lily, The Sweet Surge Of Crushed Berries
Middle Notes: Dewy Freesia, Whispers Of Pink Peony And Delicate Kisses Of Jasmine Petals
Base Notes: Woods, Sensual Transparent Musks, Luscious Amberwood

For more information, please visit www.sephora.com.

November 08, 2011

Inspired by the eclectics street fashion of the Harajuku district in Tokyo, Harajuku Lovers perfume by Gwen Stefani is sweet and carefree.This scent is vibrant and very modern. Fresh coconut, and apple peel with jasmine sambac, freesia and magnolia at the heart and many others.

Cute I like the smell =)

August 30, 2011

The Harajuku G of The Sea perfume is one of my favourite Harajuku lovers fragrances. Personally, the bottle is a BIG part of the perfume and if the bottle is cute I am instantly attracted to the fragrance. Can you guess how I feel about a perfume bottle in the shape of a trendy mermaid? Yep, in love! The bottle is adorable. However, my love of G of The Sea goes beyond the precious bottle....I also love the scent. The musky, vanilla, coconut scent is perfect for 12-28 year old women/ girls. The fragrance is fun, flirtatious and tropical. I recommend this fragrance for the summer or late spring.

August 15, 2011

I love this flowery fragrance! Its great for summer! Its light and my boyfriend loves it!...ii think its a great day perfume and its a great back up to an expensive perfume that you want to keep for special occasion