• Hard as Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream
Good

Hard as Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream Reviews

Ranked #868 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 13, 2016

I saw this stuff in Walmart, and it was under 5$, so I decided to try it, and OMG, was it ever worth every penny ! The first thing I thought when I opened the jar was how pleasant it smells. It smells like almonds and cherry, such a sweet combination. It really works as it says it does, and I noticed that my nails have become alot stronger since using it. I used to always have acrylic nails done, and once I stopped, my natural nails were brittle and always breaking. Not since using this ! And the thing I love best about this product, is that you can use it over any nail polish, so it doesn't have to only be used on bare nails. It lasts a long time too, because you only need a tiny amount per nail for it to do its job. I mean tiny, like, smaller than pea sized.

April 15, 2015

OMG! Love this stuff! I've been suffering for months with nails that chip, crack, break and peel constantly and saw this in the store when I was actually looking for one of the nail polish type nail strengtheners. I thought I would give this a shot since I haven't had luck in the past with other strengtheners and figured that a cream would probably work better because it absorbs into the nail bed and surrounding skin. I've been amazed by this stuff! My nails after just a few days started to feel harder and now a week down the road I've had no peeling at all. And a little goes a long way. I've only been using it twice a day and noticed a huge change (package says to use it 3 times a day). It cost me about $8, but looks like it will last me months so well worth it in my books. With sandal season coming I'll be trying it out on my toe nails too.

March 31, 2015

I LOVE this product!! my nails break really easily so this product helps a lot. i use it maybe 3-4 times a day and i see that my nails are so much stronger. it also dries fast so perfect for a little 2 min break from office work. This product is so much better than those nail polish straighteners. the only thing is, it's not in every wal mart haha

April 05, 2013

I agree with the previous writer. This cream really makes my nails stronger. I have always had weak nails until i started using this. The only problem i had was that the walmart by my house has been out of stock for awhile now so i got online and found it at a store called ineedbeauty.com and bought it.

November 12, 2011

I was really skeptical about using a nail strengthening cream instead of a polish however, this cream is amazing and really works. I can feel my nails become stronger and thicker after minutes of applying it on (massage over nails, cuticles and under nail tip). You are supposed to use it 3X a day, however I use it once a day with great results. I highly recommend this to those of you with weak and brittle nails that bend a lot. I have truly seen a difference in the health and strength of my nails with this product!!

Updated On: November 12, 2011

It also has a really nice scent to it. The only downside would be have cream all over your finger nails so you can't really touch many things... I would recommend putting it on before bedtime :).

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml