Hard Candy All Glossed Up hydrating lip stain Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

October 28, 2016

I love this stuff! It's super cheap and lasts!
I've paid $27 for other brands and have had to reapply a few times throughout the day. This stuff stays! And is vibrant! And only around $6. A must have!

March 21, 2016

good formula, the new metallic ones go on beautifully over another product.
The matte one by far deserves 5 stars PLUS overall only because Ive found it lasts SUPER long like all day at work through talking to customers co workers asked what i used that stayed so well for so long! I picked it up one day out of curiosity and have been SO GLAD I did ever since.

March 16, 2016

I love this product, it stays on long and it looks great, I love the feel of it, it's not sticky , and the price is great, over all a great product ! I will be buying it again!

March 15, 2016

This is actually called "All Matte up" but unfortunately there was no listing for it!
The "All Matte up - hydrating lip stain" is awesome! I'm not one for using any sort of lip gloss, lipstick or anything! First time buying something like this and I am HOOKED! I love this little "crayon"
It takes literally about a couple seconds for it to do its magic then it stays on until you wash it off! Now, unless you have some sort of lip liner that is its sister, when it's been worn all day, it'll look like you've washed off your lip liner, (hence mentioning to buy its sister product)

March 06, 2016

I have this product in the shade red minx and it looks so good. It has a very smooth feeling and I love wearing it. I got a lot of compliments on it. Perfect for date night.

September 24, 2015

Definitely holds a gloss. Love the look and feel

September 23, 2014

I got this product in the shade 'Chic' and it is my all time favourite lip colour. Plus the product last a very long time and is very light weight.