Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Translucent Finishing Powder
Good

Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Translucent Finishing Powder Reviews

Ranked #169 out of 333 in Powder

February 03, 2016

This powder controlled my oily skin more than any other powder. I have very oily skin and trouble maintaining it throughout the day and this powder worked miracles on it. Although upon application, it made my skin look more pale... However it didn't really bother me that much. Not that noticeable.

May 19, 2015

The powder is a bit dense initially but there is a bit of an outer shell that needs sweeping away. Use some tissue to rub at the powder a little and you’ll find it loses the top level of density. Now the powder is kinda an iffy formula for me. I’m not big on setting my foundation with powder because I have drier skin but when I do I want something that won’t cling to my drier areas. This clings! It also has a odd crumbly texture (as you can see in my swatch) that looks very dry on skin. It just has a way of not smoothing evenly into place and looks very patchy nad pasty on skin. The texture kinda sorta has some silkiness to it but it also morphs a little and becomes crumbly as you apply it. good look!

There is a very subtle unpleasant fragrance to it as well but it’s not something that hits you in the face when the compact is opened. You really have to stick your nose in the palette to notice.

All in all this one was a miss for me. I just didn’t like the way it performed on my drier skin. The texture is very odd and not particularly flattered once applied!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye